A second Chinese citizen was arrested last week in Los Angeles in connection with an alleged plot... Read more.
InfoAg 2014 will be held July 29-31 in St. Louis, Missouri at the Union Station Hotel. InfoAg continues... Read more.
Research into varieties of custom bred microbes that can help plants produce more food is the goal... Read more.
Observations and reports from Kansas ag retailers indicate that many growers are... Read more.
A study evaluating different scenarios in corn production found that by applying fertilizer at optimal... Read more.
Waconia Manufacturing conducted an Open House earlier this week at its new Norwood Young America,... Read more.
Following Friends of the Earth issuing its Gardeners Beware report that 51 percent of garden plants... Read more.
“Soybeans in the Americas” concluded the BASF Agricultural Solutions Media Summit at Durham, N.C., earlier... Read more.
BASF put together a diverse panel of individuals to discuss food and agriculture during a recent media... Read more.
A report from the Associated Press this week notes that the Texas agency that keeps records on chemical... Read more.
The hours-of-service (HOS) regulations for commercial drivers are “arguably the single-most important regulation to the... Read more.
Rice farmers in Thailand are asking the military government to come up with a new market intervention... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement