Count bees among the losers in the farm bill, reports Greenwire and E&E writer Amanda Peterka. A... Read more.
As announced last week, China canceled a deal to buy 1.2 million tons of rice from Thailand, putting... Read more.
A bill being considered by the Ohio Senate would require operations to be certified to apply fertilizers... Read more.
The Senate voted to approve the Agricultural Act of 2014 (H.R. 2642) on Tuesday following last week’s... Read more.
One of the six Chinese men charged with conspiring to steal patented seed corn from Monsanto and Pioneer... Read more.
Think tankers think they run the world, but I think they waste money with opinions generated by highfaluting... Read more.
New Hampshire’s House rejected a bill last week that would have required genetically modified foods... Read more.
A recent survey that might be taken with a grain of salt reveals that companies are not leveraging... Read more.
In response to a chemical spill that left more than 300,000 West Virginia residents without tap water,... Read more.
In November, New Hampshire’s House Environment and Agriculture Committee voted 12-8 against a bill that... Read more.
Post Cereals announced Jan. 17 that it will begin manufacturing a “Non-GMO Verified” version of... Read more.
A more complete update explaining the lawsuits related to the West Fertilizer explosion was provided... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America