InfoAg 2014 will be held July 29-31 in St. Louis, Missouri at the Union Station Hotel. InfoAg continues... Read more.
Research into varieties of custom bred microbes that can help plants produce more food is the goal... Read more.
Observations and reports from Kansas ag retailers indicate that many growers are... Read more.
A study evaluating different scenarios in corn production found that by applying fertilizer at optimal... Read more.
Waconia Manufacturing conducted an Open House earlier this week at its new Norwood Young America,... Read more.
Following Friends of the Earth issuing its Gardeners Beware report that 51 percent of garden plants... Read more.
“Soybeans in the Americas” concluded the BASF Agricultural Solutions Media Summit at Durham, N.C., earlier... Read more.
BASF put together a diverse panel of individuals to discuss food and agriculture during a recent media... Read more.
A report from the Associated Press this week notes that the Texas agency that keeps records on chemical... Read more.
The hours-of-service (HOS) regulations for commercial drivers are “arguably the single-most important regulation to the... Read more.
Rice farmers in Thailand are asking the military government to come up with a new market intervention... Read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency’s latest greenhouse gas proposal will harm the nation’s economy, rural communities... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture