Farmers across Iowa and the Midwest are learning how and whether to use cover crops, and the reports... Read more.
The WormWarrior Tour sponsored by Genuity from Monsanto is an outreach program designed to give FFA... Read more.
A letter by a group of scientists on declines in insectivorous birds prepared for Nature magazine... Read more.
Three cellulosic ethanol plants have been under construction, and the smallest one, which is producing... Read more.
A second Chinese citizen was arrested last week in Los Angeles in connection with an alleged plot... Read more.
InfoAg 2014 will be held July 29-31 in St. Louis, Missouri at the Union Station Hotel. InfoAg continues... Read more.
Research into varieties of custom bred microbes that can help plants produce more food is the goal... Read more.
Observations and reports from Kansas ag retailers indicate that many growers are... Read more.
A study evaluating different scenarios in corn production found that by applying fertilizer at optimal... Read more.
Waconia Manufacturing conducted an Open House earlier this week at its new Norwood Young America,... Read more.
Following Friends of the Earth issuing its Gardeners Beware report that 51 percent of garden plants... Read more.
“Soybeans in the Americas” concluded the BASF Agricultural Solutions Media Summit at Durham, N.C., earlier... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?