A study published last week that aimed to expose the dangers of livestock eating genetically modified... Read more.
The U.S. has cut its carbon dioxide emissions four out of the last five years, largely by switching... Read more.
(AgProfessional Editor Richard Keller: As a journalist that was in Thailand as a guest of the former... Read more.
A study of blight-resistant genetically modified potatoes is scheduled to move into its second phase... Read more.
Novozymes on Monday introduced new enzyme technology to the general agricultural industry that has far... Read more.
Paraguay’s Producers’ Guild announced that farmers will have access to new plant transgenic cotton Bollgard-tolerant,... Read more.
Monsanto announced plans to open a new technology center for wheat in Idaho. The new center will be... Read more.
A wet spring has delayed many farmers from planting corn, soybeans and wheat, but in North Dakota,... Read more.
An anhydrous ammonia (NH3) leak that went on for 12 hours beginning Tuesday night, June 4, and released... Read more.
Over the weekend, Connecticut’s House and Senate agreed on a version of a bill that would require... Read more.
Do your customers’ crops contain the optimal nutrient levels necessary to produce top yields? Adding... Read more.
The New York Assembly rejected a bill this week that would have required genetically modified foods... Read more.
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Ag markets posted mixed reactions to the USDA reports
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto