A mild winter has allowed Asian soybean rust to survive throughout the winter and to be more advanced... Read more.
On Saturday, May 25, a rally to protest Monsanto was held across the United States and in other countries... Read more.
The European Union’s European Food Safety Authority issued its report on the risks to honey... Read more.
The advocates of labeling foods possibly containing genetically modified plant ingredients are trying to attach... Read more.
The AgGateway Precision Ag Council is looking to continue the SPADE project by reconstituting as the... Read more.
Apparently there are government agencies tripping over themselves and not cooperating fully among themselves in... Read more.
The Federal Communications Commission announced May 22 it would work in a public-private effort to... Read more.
Voting on farm-bill amendment debate has been proceeding this week. The report from the USA Rice Federation... Read more.
The first state that might require labeling of processed foods that could possibly contain genetically-modified... Read more.
Monsanto announced that its show-and-tell field demonstrations of new seed, trait and herbicide technologies for... Read more.
The U.S. Court of Appeals in San Francisco on Friday upheld a lower-court ruling that unconditionally... Read more.
Eco Agro Resources on May 20 issued a news release announcing the company’s formation and launch... Read more.
- Protecting pollinators from insecticide exposure
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014