03/19/2013 7:25:00 AM
The potash industry is expected to see recovery in prices in 2013, according to K+S Group, the EU’s... Read more.
03/18/2013 7:30:00 AM
Japan will seek to join negotiations for a wide-ranging, multilateral free-trade pact with the United... Read more.
03/18/2013 7:25:00 AM
Syngenta has announced progress in development of a new herbicide tolerant trait for soybeans. The... Read more.
03/18/2013 7:20:00 AM
Syngenta recently announced a new seed treatment biological nematicide for controlling soybean cyst nematodes should... Read more.
03/15/2013 10:35:00 AM
The Philippines will not be importing rice in 2014, according to the government’s agriculture secretary.... Read more.
03/15/2013 7:30:00 AM
MetLife, Inc. announced that it originated, through its agricultural investments department, $3.0 billion in agricultural... Read more.
03/15/2013 7:25:00 AM
Rio Verde Minerals Development Corp. has been acquired by B&A Fertilizers Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary... Read more.
03/14/2013 7:30:00 AM
REYKJAVIK, Iceland—Acceptance of genetically modified plant products is no problem for women to use when... Read more.
03/14/2013 7:25:00 AM
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency might voluntarily rescind a decision on its 2011 cellulosic biofuel... Read more.
03/13/2013 7:30:00 AM
The University of North Carolina (UNC) academic environmental activists are leading the way in giving... Read more.
03/12/2013 7:30:00 AM
One retail grocery chain may be able to do what several states have been trying to do through legislation—require... Read more.
03/11/2013 7:25:00 AM
The approval and introduction of genetically modified crops has been delayed in China over fears by... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Layco Declining Weight Blend System