A new bill in Kauai County, Hawaii was introduced to allow the county to govern the use of pesticides... Read more.
Valley Agronomics has opened a new fertilizer plant and warehouse facility at Greenleaf, Idaho, east... Read more.
A new Syngenta Biotechnology facility expanding Syngenta’s biotechnology research and development operation possibly could be... Read more.
Grassroots Biotechnology, based at Durham, N.C., was purchased by Monsanto through a quiet acquisition agreement... Read more.
The city of West, Texas, has filed a lawsuit against the owner of the fertilizer plant that exploded... Read more.
Every explosion at an agricultural retailer operation cannot be blamed on fertilizer, but the non-agricultural... Read more.
Killing bees by the use of insecticides drives environmentalists crazy, and all the concern about... Read more.
Reports are that as the June 27 senatorial hearing about the West, Texas, fertilizer explosion is... Read more.
It has to be a good feeling to make a decision to sell farmland and have it bring in $10,916,000 at... Read more.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is trying to solve who destroyed fields of genetically modified... Read more.
Two months after the explosion at a fertilizer facility in West, Texas, state officials told lawmakers... Read more.
Although Indiana Governor Mike Pence withdrew state incentives for a proposed fertilizer plant in the... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement