Valley Agronomics has opened a new fertilizer plant and warehouse facility at Greenleaf, Idaho, east... Read more.
A new Syngenta Biotechnology facility expanding Syngenta’s biotechnology research and development operation possibly could be... Read more.
Grassroots Biotechnology, based at Durham, N.C., was purchased by Monsanto through a quiet acquisition agreement... Read more.
The city of West, Texas, has filed a lawsuit against the owner of the fertilizer plant that exploded... Read more.
Every explosion at an agricultural retailer operation cannot be blamed on fertilizer, but the non-agricultural... Read more.
Killing bees by the use of insecticides drives environmentalists crazy, and all the concern about... Read more.
Reports are that as the June 27 senatorial hearing about the West, Texas, fertilizer explosion is... Read more.
It has to be a good feeling to make a decision to sell farmland and have it bring in $10,916,000 at... Read more.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is trying to solve who destroyed fields of genetically modified... Read more.
Two months after the explosion at a fertilizer facility in West, Texas, state officials told lawmakers... Read more.
Although Indiana Governor Mike Pence withdrew state incentives for a proposed fertilizer plant in the... Read more.
A field trial for genetically modified wheat designed to repel aphids has been approved to continue... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?