There is debate going on in North Dakota and Minnesota about whether construction of two proposed... Read more.
A study published last week that aimed to expose the dangers of livestock eating genetically modified... Read more.
The U.S. has cut its carbon dioxide emissions four out of the last five years, largely by switching... Read more.
(AgProfessional Editor Richard Keller: As a journalist that was in Thailand as a guest of the former... Read more.
A study of blight-resistant genetically modified potatoes is scheduled to move into its second phase... Read more.
Novozymes on Monday introduced new enzyme technology to the general agricultural industry that has far... Read more.
Paraguay’s Producers’ Guild announced that farmers will have access to new plant transgenic cotton Bollgard-tolerant,... Read more.
Monsanto announced plans to open a new technology center for wheat in Idaho. The new center will be... Read more.
A wet spring has delayed many farmers from planting corn, soybeans and wheat, but in North Dakota,... Read more.
An anhydrous ammonia (NH3) leak that went on for 12 hours beginning Tuesday night, June 4, and released... Read more.
Over the weekend, Connecticut’s House and Senate agreed on a version of a bill that would require... Read more.
Do your customers’ crops contain the optimal nutrient levels necessary to produce top yields? Adding... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance