France seems to continually be in the news related to rejecting the use of conventional crop protection... Read more.
A fire at a PotashCorp's Allan potash mine southeast of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, trapped nearly... Read more.
Levels of pesticides continue to be a concern for aquatic life in the nation’s rivers and streams... Read more.
According to an environmental activist publication, Ecologist, which prides itself on “setting the environmental agenda... Read more.
A settlement, at least in principle, has been reached in a lawsuit between soft white wheat growers... Read more.
Deadline for entry in the Precision Impact Awards, 2014 Ag Retailer Program, is Sept. 15. We’re... Read more.
Fierce XLT soybean herbicide has been talked about as a product to “eliminate the guesswork... Read more.
The National Academy of Science’ National Research Council (NRC) has started a two-year study of... Read more.
Despite all of the ways California growers have tried to adapt to the three-year drought crippling... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced to plans to open three new research facilities—one in Canada, Delaware and... Read more.
Russia will impose "quite substantial" bans on the U.S. and European Union food imports and is quickly... Read more.
El Dorado Chemical Co. and CF Industries claim West, Texas, is to blame for improperly training its... Read more.
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Cronus Chemicals chooses Illinois for fertilizer plant