A fire at a PotashCorp's Allan potash mine southeast of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, trapped nearly... Read more.
Levels of pesticides continue to be a concern for aquatic life in the nation’s rivers and streams... Read more.
According to an environmental activist publication, Ecologist, which prides itself on “setting the environmental agenda... Read more.
A settlement, at least in principle, has been reached in a lawsuit between soft white wheat growers... Read more.
Deadline for entry in the Precision Impact Awards, 2014 Ag Retailer Program, is Sept. 15. We’re... Read more.
Fierce XLT soybean herbicide has been talked about as a product to “eliminate the guesswork... Read more.
The National Academy of Science’ National Research Council (NRC) has started a two-year study of... Read more.
Despite all of the ways California growers have tried to adapt to the three-year drought crippling... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced to plans to open three new research facilities—one in Canada, Delaware and... Read more.
Russia will impose "quite substantial" bans on the U.S. and European Union food imports and is quickly... Read more.
El Dorado Chemical Co. and CF Industries claim West, Texas, is to blame for improperly training its... Read more.
Thousands of acres of center-pivot irrigation around Las Cruces, N.M., have been converted to subsurface... Read more.
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta