Despite all of the ways California growers have tried to adapt to the three-year drought crippling... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced to plans to open three new research facilities—one in Canada, Delaware and... Read more.
Russia will impose "quite substantial" bans on the U.S. and European Union food imports and is quickly... Read more.
El Dorado Chemical Co. and CF Industries claim West, Texas, is to blame for improperly training its... Read more.
Thousands of acres of center-pivot irrigation around Las Cruces, N.M., have been converted to subsurface... Read more.
National reports about a blue-green algae bloom in Lake Erie during the weekend were giving agriculture... Read more.
DuPont Crop Protection and Advanta US have signed a joint agreement to commercialize the DuPont... Read more.
The InfoAg Conference kicked off with a record attendance that surpassed 1,300 people at first report... Read more.
Pakistan will give basmati rice or wheat to Iran against the Pakistani electricity bill of more than... Read more.
The Chinese woman arrested July 1 for allegedly participating in stealing trade secrets and patented... Read more.
In the July issue of Popular Science, the magazine tackles the topic of biotechnology and debunks... Read more.
Bruce Burdick and his researchers at the University of Missouri’s Hundley-Whaley Research Center, have been... Read more.
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto