Several states around the country through their Extension services compile custom application rates paid by... Read more.
When the soil temperature in regions of the eastern part of the U.S. reaches 64 degrees F., the 17-year... Read more.
With the window to respond to the 2012 Census of Agriculture officially closing on May 31, the U.S.... Read more.
More “green slime of cyanobacterial,” which most people call blue-green algae, was in Lake Erie,... Read more.
It has become somewhat common for animal activists, those wanting to discredit livestock operations as... Read more.
Never before was snow recorded in May in Arkansas until Fri., May 3, 2013, according to the National... Read more.
This time of year we see article after article warning farmers to work safely, but the small sector... Read more.
An article on CNN.com points out the significant discrepancy in donations for relief efforts for the... Read more.
The national media uneducated about fertilizer is substituting the word fertilizer for ammonium nitrate (AN).... Read more.
How evil is Monsanto? According to professional activists, new-age hippies and easily swayed consumers, Monsanto... Read more.
In the days, weeks and months ahead, many issues surrounding the explosion that took place at the... Read more.
Donald Adair, lifelong resident of the community of West, Texas, and owner of Adair Grain Inc., who... Read more.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants