04/02/2013 7:25:00 AM
U.S. cotton acres will see another decrease in 2013 as farmers are expected to grow other grains,... Read more.
04/01/2013 7:30:00 AM
During recent negotiations on the continuing budget resolution, farm state senators included a “Farmer Assurance... Read more.
04/01/2013 7:00:00 AM
InfoAg 2013 will be held July 16-18 in Springfield, Ill., at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. InfoAg is a premier... Read more.
03/29/2013 7:30:00 AM
Fifty-five percent of the nation’s rivers and streams do not support healthy populations of aquatic... Read more.
03/28/2013 7:30:00 AM
The potential for investment in Eastern European agricultural land is gaining more and more attention.... Read more.
03/27/2013 7:30:00 AM
The conventional belief is that a landowner has the power in land lease negotiations with a tenant,... Read more.
03/26/2013 7:25:00 AM
A key genetic code for bread wheat, Triticum aestivum, has been discovered by U.S. and Chinese scientists.... Read more.
03/25/2013 7:30:00 AM
The Hawaii Senate committee on agriculture, consumer protection and health decided on Friday to table... Read more.
03/21/2013 7:30:00 AM
Although the European Commission was unable to get member states to agree to a two-year ban on insecticides... Read more.
03/20/2013 7:30:00 AM
Yes, insecticides can kill insects, bees and birds. Let’s get that out of the way right off... Read more.
03/20/2013 7:25:00 AM
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) reached an... Read more.
03/19/2013 7:30:00 AM
The Hong Kong Government (HKG) currently does not have a specific biotechnology regulations policy, but... Read more.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Vertical Floor Blenders