One of the largest purchasers of Pacific Northwest wheat is easing restrictions on imports of wheat... Read more.
Farmers and consumers in the United Kingdom remain divided over whether they should grow genetically... Read more.
The kudzu bug has now been confirmed in its northern most state: Delaware. The plant pest can consumer... Read more.
The Ohio State Senate is considering a bill that would require reductions in fertilizer runoff produced... Read more.
A new bill in Kauai County, Hawaii was introduced to allow the county to govern the use of pesticides... Read more.
Valley Agronomics has opened a new fertilizer plant and warehouse facility at Greenleaf, Idaho, east... Read more.
A new Syngenta Biotechnology facility expanding Syngenta’s biotechnology research and development operation possibly could be... Read more.
Grassroots Biotechnology, based at Durham, N.C., was purchased by Monsanto through a quiet acquisition agreement... Read more.
The city of West, Texas, has filed a lawsuit against the owner of the fertilizer plant that exploded... Read more.
Every explosion at an agricultural retailer operation cannot be blamed on fertilizer, but the non-agricultural... Read more.
Killing bees by the use of insecticides drives environmentalists crazy, and all the concern about... Read more.
Reports are that as the June 27 senatorial hearing about the West, Texas, fertilizer explosion is... Read more.
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Ag markets posted mixed reactions to the USDA reports
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto