ST. LOUIS, Mo.—U.S. and international farming operations concern Howard Buffett, founder of the Howard G.... Read more.
Multiple organizations have issued statements this week since the Supreme Court ruled in a lawsuit,... Read more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) announced on... Read more.
The trend is for glyphosate-resistant and hard-to-control weeds to spread fast and probably continue to... Read more.
Vermont’s state legislature is the next state to consider a bill that would require food be... Read more.
Several states around the country through their Extension services compile custom application rates paid by... Read more.
Mastery Technologies is involved in workplace safety, and after the fertilizer plant explosion in West,... Read more.
“U.S. agriculture is at a crossroads: continue the polluting, soil-depleting industrialized farming methods of the... Read more.
Several states around the country compile custom application rates for field work, but a project that... Read more.
When the soil temperature in regions of the eastern part of the U.S. reaches 64 degrees F., the 17-year... Read more.
With the window to respond to the 2012 Census of Agriculture officially closing on May 31, the U.S.... Read more.
More “green slime of cyanobacterial,” which most people call blue-green algae, was in Lake Erie,... Read more.
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Know your enemy: The importance of weed identification
- Most Texas farmers have corn in the ground
- Mosaic to acquire ADM's Brazil, Paraguay fertilizer business
- Agriculture gives unmanned aerial vehicles a new purpose
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants