Destroying a field trial of genetically modified rice in the Philippines may be the anti-GM crowd’s... Read more.
A combination of weather factors has merged to reduce Texas cotton yields by as much as 50 percent.... Read more.
Rep. Devin Nunes and Senate Agriculture Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) has introduced legislation that... Read more.
Australia’s Department of Environment and Primary Industries announced plans to test 40 genetically modified wheat... Read more.
A first-year $19 billion rice price support scheme has left Thailand's government with 18 million... Read more.
A report by the Canadian “Conference Board” contends that the country is hurting its economy... Read more.
The West African country of Ghana announced Friday it would begin testing four genetically modified... Read more.
President Obama has engaged his administration in the process of improving chemical safety for handling... Read more.
A lawsuit that a public relations firmed filed against Pakistan-based Fatima Group and Midwest Fertilizer... Read more.
The recent find of genetically modified wheat in a field in Oregon has stirred up another GM wheat... Read more.
Both Iowa and Illinois officials have offered Cronus Chemical LLC financial incentives to build a... Read more.
Before you get riled up that I’m writing about climate change, you should understand that I... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?