On Saturday, May 25, a rally to protest Monsanto was held across the United States and in other countries... Read more.
The European Union’s European Food Safety Authority issued its report on the risks to honey... Read more.
The advocates of labeling foods possibly containing genetically modified plant ingredients are trying to attach... Read more.
The AgGateway Precision Ag Council is looking to continue the SPADE project by reconstituting as the... Read more.
Apparently there are government agencies tripping over themselves and not cooperating fully among themselves in... Read more.
The Federal Communications Commission announced May 22 it would work in a public-private effort to... Read more.
Voting on farm-bill amendment debate has been proceeding this week. The report from the USA Rice Federation... Read more.
The first state that might require labeling of processed foods that could possibly contain genetically-modified... Read more.
Monsanto announced that its show-and-tell field demonstrations of new seed, trait and herbicide technologies for... Read more.
The U.S. Court of Appeals in San Francisco on Friday upheld a lower-court ruling that unconditionally... Read more.
Eco Agro Resources on May 20 issued a news release announcing the company’s formation and launch... Read more.
Midwest Fertilizer Company, which plans to build a new fertilizer plant in Indiana, is losing support... Read more.
- Japan’s trade talks with U.S. to resume on Monday, gaps remain
- Dramatic warming to trigger surge in corn planting
- Ethanol: Bleak presence, brighter future
- Is there an advantage to more corn acres in your rotation?
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains
- Oregon BEST funds semi-autonomous electric vehicle
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants