The fertilizer news out of Russia, Belarus and the Ukraine seems to be increasing as we look at the... Read more.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has been ordered by the U.S. District Court in Eastern Louisiana... Read more.
New corn hybrids and soybean varieties adapted to growing all the way to the Canadian border plus... Read more.
Seeking to improve their management of water resources, four northeast African nations have agreed at... Read more.
A District Court judge has upheld that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has the authority... Read more.
The media and anti-biotech spokespersons are back at it in attacking the Farmer Assurance Provision... Read more.
The food industry has gone through many trends from the rise of ethnic foods to the increase in organics... Read more.
Groups that refuse to accept that Monsanto biotechnology products, or any biotechnology products are safe,... Read more.
Nigeria could be poised to control 10 percent of the world’s fertilizer market by 2017 after... Read more.
Monsanto is in the process of withdrawing its requests for cultivation of genetically modified seed... Read more.
In the first half of 2013, the average cost of farmland in Great Britain jumped to 7,441 British pounds... Read more.
Scientists have been struggling to make fertilizer that is less explosive, but have had little success... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning