Anti-GMO activists are gearing up for another election season where a bill will be voted on in Washington... Read more.
“The oil industry fired yet another volley in its war against the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)... Read more.
Beta Renewables, a self-proclaimed global leader in cellulosic biofuels and part of the Mossi Ghisolfi... Read more.
The European Commission’s impending two-year ban on the use of neonicotinoid pesticides could have a... Read more.
Two new maps produced by the WinField R7 Tool beginning this fall will provide maps that show how... Read more.
Ever notice how weather disasters that mainly affect crop production throughout the world receive very... Read more.
Arguments were heard Sept. 26 on whether to coordinate the 15 lawsuits brought against Monsanto Company... Read more.
Ministers of the 12 countries in the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPPA) free trade negotiations reportedly... Read more.
Wal-Mart is trying to be the gorilla in agriculture, throwing its weight around by demanding that... Read more.
The Panamanian government has announced its intentions to not allow import of U.S. corn from January... Read more.
Government money to agriculture via Soil and Water Conservation Districts makes a lot of sense to... Read more.
Knowledge about genetically modified organisms or genetically engineered crops is extremely small by African farmers,... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism