Groups that refuse to accept that Monsanto biotechnology products, or any biotechnology products are safe,... Read more.
Nigeria could be poised to control 10 percent of the world’s fertilizer market by 2017 after... Read more.
Monsanto is in the process of withdrawing its requests for cultivation of genetically modified seed... Read more.
In the first half of 2013, the average cost of farmland in Great Britain jumped to 7,441 British pounds... Read more.
Scientists have been struggling to make fertilizer that is less explosive, but have had little success... Read more.
Gov. John Kitzhaber signed HB 2427 into law last week banning the commercial production of canola... Read more.
Destroying a field trial of genetically modified rice in the Philippines may be the anti-GM crowd’s... Read more.
A combination of weather factors has merged to reduce Texas cotton yields by as much as 50 percent.... Read more.
Rep. Devin Nunes and Senate Agriculture Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.) has introduced legislation that... Read more.
Australia’s Department of Environment and Primary Industries announced plans to test 40 genetically modified wheat... Read more.
A first-year $19 billion rice price support scheme has left Thailand's government with 18 million... Read more.
A report by the Canadian “Conference Board” contends that the country is hurting its economy... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law