Monsanto announced plans to open a new technology center for wheat in Idaho. The new center will be... Read more.
A wet spring has delayed many farmers from planting corn, soybeans and wheat, but in North Dakota,... Read more.
An anhydrous ammonia (NH3) leak that went on for 12 hours beginning Tuesday night, June 4, and released... Read more.
Over the weekend, Connecticut’s House and Senate agreed on a version of a bill that would require... Read more.
Do your customers’ crops contain the optimal nutrient levels necessary to produce top yields? Adding... Read more.
The New York Assembly rejected a bill this week that would have required genetically modified foods... Read more.
Crop consultants and ag retailer agronomy departments can take soil tests almost any time other than... Read more.
Illinois is looking to bring a new fertilizer production facility to the state by offering as much... Read more.
There are many conditions applicators should note that can impact the effectiveness of a herbicide... Read more.
Though drought and excessive moisture are opposites, they bring similar bottom-line concerns for farmers. What... Read more.
Following the release of a Reuters news service map showings locations throughout the U.S. where ammonium... Read more.
There is no reason for Congress to adjust, amend or mess with the renewable fuel standard (RFS), according... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants