An example of investment fund purchases of farmland recently occurred with LandFund Partners LP buying... Read more.
A copy of an editorial/opinion that appeared in the Wall Street Journal that debunks the fear of genetically... Read more.
The House-Senate farm bill conference committee is meeting today in Washington, D.C., with the meeting... Read more.
Every year, nitrogen used to fertilize corn fields in the Midwest leaches into the Mississippi River... Read more.
The government shutdown slowed proposed new chemical safety rules being put in place that President... Read more.
Iowa farmers now have new standards for managing fertilizers, including application. The USDA’s Natural Resources... Read more.
Opponents of Initiative 522 in Washington State have gained voters for the measure that seeks to require... Read more.
A judicial panel has ruled that lawsuits brought against Monsanto Company regarding genetically modified wheat... Read more.
A judge in Mexico ruled recently to suspend the planting of genetically modified corn in the country.... Read more.
Hawaii legislators have approved a bill that would restrict the use of pesticides by companies developing... Read more.
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn recently said that Iowa and Illinois are not the only states pursuing a $1.1... Read more.
Anti-GMO activists are gearing up for another election season where a bill will be voted on in Washington... Read more.
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Pilot program seeks to address honeybee-pesticide conundrum
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture