An example of investment fund purchases of farmland recently occurred with LandFund Partners LP buying... Read more.
A copy of an editorial/opinion that appeared in the Wall Street Journal that debunks the fear of genetically... Read more.
The House-Senate farm bill conference committee is meeting today in Washington, D.C., with the meeting... Read more.
Every year, nitrogen used to fertilize corn fields in the Midwest leaches into the Mississippi River... Read more.
The government shutdown slowed proposed new chemical safety rules being put in place that President... Read more.
Iowa farmers now have new standards for managing fertilizers, including application. The USDA’s Natural Resources... Read more.
Opponents of Initiative 522 in Washington State have gained voters for the measure that seeks to require... Read more.
A judicial panel has ruled that lawsuits brought against Monsanto Company regarding genetically modified wheat... Read more.
A judge in Mexico ruled recently to suspend the planting of genetically modified corn in the country.... Read more.
Hawaii legislators have approved a bill that would restrict the use of pesticides by companies developing... Read more.
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn recently said that Iowa and Illinois are not the only states pursuing a $1.1... Read more.
Anti-GMO activists are gearing up for another election season where a bill will be voted on in Washington... Read more.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America