Although flooding in the Midwest this spring has not been comparable to the devastating floods of... Read more.
One of the largest purchasers of Pacific Northwest wheat is easing restrictions on imports of wheat... Read more.
Farmers and consumers in the United Kingdom remain divided over whether they should grow genetically... Read more.
The kudzu bug has now been confirmed in its northern most state: Delaware. The plant pest can consumer... Read more.
The Ohio State Senate is considering a bill that would require reductions in fertilizer runoff produced... Read more.
A new bill in Kauai County, Hawaii was introduced to allow the county to govern the use of pesticides... Read more.
Valley Agronomics has opened a new fertilizer plant and warehouse facility at Greenleaf, Idaho, east... Read more.
A new Syngenta Biotechnology facility expanding Syngenta’s biotechnology research and development operation possibly could be... Read more.
Grassroots Biotechnology, based at Durham, N.C., was purchased by Monsanto through a quiet acquisition agreement... Read more.
The city of West, Texas, has filed a lawsuit against the owner of the fertilizer plant that exploded... Read more.
Every explosion at an agricultural retailer operation cannot be blamed on fertilizer, but the non-agricultural... Read more.
Killing bees by the use of insecticides drives environmentalists crazy, and all the concern about... Read more.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants