The fall season was an active one for members of the CropLife Ambassador Network (CAN), as has the... Read more.
The company that published the article “Long term toxicity of a Roundup herbicide and a Roundup-tolerant... Read more.
A wind farm energy company has agreed to pay $1 million in fines, restitution and community service... Read more.
The Irrigation Association announced the winners of the 2013 New Product Contest as part of the recent... Read more.
Corn hybrid trials in Illinois have been harvested, and results are showing Non-GMO corn hybrids performing... Read more.
A new government proposal in Ukraine would permit the production and sale of genetically modified... Read more.
Two Rivers Water & Farming Company announced it completed its 2013 harvest of fruits and vegetables... Read more.
The Kauai County Council in Hawaii voted on Saturday to override Mayor Bernard Carvalho’s veto... Read more.
Advocates for genetically modified food labeling are not dwelling on recent losses in California and... Read more.
Several agricultural associations expressed their disappointment over the Environmental Protection Agency’s decision last week to... Read more.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis each issued updates... Read more.
Maine’s legislation to require food manufacturers to label products that contain genetically modified ingredients is... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning