Jon Entine wrote an article about the Genetic Literacy Project, which appears on the Forbe.com website. Entine... Read more.
The Prime Minister of Iceland, Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson, announced at a London, England, conference that... Read more.
A huge new 275-acre rail yard has been established on the outskirts of Decatur, Ill. Archer Daniels... Read more.
Africa-focused Obtala Resources has announced a deal to establish a dried fruits business in Tanzania,... Read more.
According to the China National Grain & Oils Information Center, the country’s rice output will... Read more.
Mexico and Brazil are two Latin American countries that are taking the opposite end of the spectrum... Read more.
An example of investment fund purchases of farmland recently occurred with LandFund Partners LP buying... Read more.
A copy of an editorial/opinion that appeared in the Wall Street Journal that debunks the fear of genetically... Read more.
The House-Senate farm bill conference committee is meeting today in Washington, D.C., with the meeting... Read more.
Every year, nitrogen used to fertilize corn fields in the Midwest leaches into the Mississippi River... Read more.
The government shutdown slowed proposed new chemical safety rules being put in place that President... Read more.
Iowa farmers now have new standards for managing fertilizers, including application. The USDA’s Natural Resources... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease