Advocates for genetically modified food labeling are not dwelling on recent losses in California and... Read more.
Several agricultural associations expressed their disappointment over the Environmental Protection Agency’s decision last week to... Read more.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis each issued updates... Read more.
Maine’s legislation to require food manufacturers to label products that contain genetically modified ingredients is... Read more.
The point of view of the Farmworker Justice organization is that the Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
Potash Ridge, a Canadian based exploration and development company, is heavily investing in a sulfate... Read more.
Opponents of Initiative 522 (I-522), which would require GMO labeling, are claiming a victory, but... Read more.
Koch recently increased its share of Intrepid Potash Inc. with what appears to be some confidence... Read more.
Even though some AgProfessional readers don’t like global warming or climate change ever mentioned. More... Read more.
The American farmers are not going to eliminate hunger in the world. They aren’t today and they... Read more.
The author of Is it Organic, Mischa Popoff, recently appeared on television stations in Canada talking... Read more.
Jon Entine wrote an article about the Genetic Literacy Project, which appears on the Forbe.com website. Entine... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?