The company that published the article “Long term toxicity of a Roundup herbicide and a Roundup-tolerant... Read more.
A wind farm energy company has agreed to pay $1 million in fines, restitution and community service... Read more.
The Irrigation Association announced the winners of the 2013 New Product Contest as part of the recent... Read more.
Corn hybrid trials in Illinois have been harvested, and results are showing Non-GMO corn hybrids performing... Read more.
A new government proposal in Ukraine would permit the production and sale of genetically modified... Read more.
Two Rivers Water & Farming Company announced it completed its 2013 harvest of fruits and vegetables... Read more.
The Kauai County Council in Hawaii voted on Saturday to override Mayor Bernard Carvalho’s veto... Read more.
Advocates for genetically modified food labeling are not dwelling on recent losses in California and... Read more.
Several agricultural associations expressed their disappointment over the Environmental Protection Agency’s decision last week to... Read more.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis each issued updates... Read more.
Maine’s legislation to require food manufacturers to label products that contain genetically modified ingredients is... Read more.
The point of view of the Farmworker Justice organization is that the Environmental Protection Agency... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta