In response to a chemical spill that left more than 300,000 West Virginia residents without tap water,... Read more.
Post Cereals announced Jan. 17 that it will begin manufacturing a “Non-GMO Verified” version of... Read more.
A more complete update explaining the lawsuits related to the West Fertilizer explosion was provided... Read more.
The U.S. and some other countries involved in the Trans-Pacific Partnership free trade agreement negotiations... Read more.
An expanding global population, shrinking farm land, and environmental sustainability goals are driving farmers to... Read more.
The court cases that have resulted from the West Fertilizer Co. explosion are complicated, and media... Read more.
U.S. soybean and corn growers can expect even more competition from Brazil in 2014 and beyond because... Read more.
Companies and farmers are looking forward to what has been announced as the end of the patent for... Read more.
When the Federation Aviation Administration (FAA) announced six test sites for future research of unmanned... Read more.
The agriculture industry’s interest in the use of drones has steadily been increasing, especially in... Read more.
A chemical spill, or actually a tanker truck driver not paying attention while doing his job, was... Read more.
The Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) organization was quick to react to Dow AgroSciences announcement... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement