The potash fertilizer industry has struggled to be profitable after last summer’s breakup of the... Read more.
An editorial that appeared in the Washington Times online version is an effort of the Food Freedom... Read more.
The project to expand the Panama Canal is behind schedule and the Spanish-led building consortium... Read more.
Count bees among the losers in the farm bill, reports Greenwire and E&E writer Amanda Peterka. A... Read more.
As announced last week, China canceled a deal to buy 1.2 million tons of rice from Thailand, putting... Read more.
A bill being considered by the Ohio Senate would require operations to be certified to apply fertilizers... Read more.
The Senate voted to approve the Agricultural Act of 2014 (H.R. 2642) on Tuesday following last week’s... Read more.
One of the six Chinese men charged with conspiring to steal patented seed corn from Monsanto and Pioneer... Read more.
Think tankers think they run the world, but I think they waste money with opinions generated by highfaluting... Read more.
New Hampshire’s House rejected a bill last week that would have required genetically modified foods... Read more.
A recent survey that might be taken with a grain of salt reveals that companies are not leveraging... Read more.
In November, New Hampshire’s House Environment and Agriculture Committee voted 12-8 against a bill that... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning