Despite all of the ways California growers have tried to adapt to the three-year drought crippling... Read more.
DuPont Pioneer announced to plans to open three new research facilities—one in Canada, Delaware and... Read more.
Russia will impose "quite substantial" bans on the U.S. and European Union food imports and is quickly... Read more.
El Dorado Chemical Co. and CF Industries claim West, Texas, is to blame for improperly training its... Read more.
Thousands of acres of center-pivot irrigation around Las Cruces, N.M., have been converted to subsurface... Read more.
National reports about a blue-green algae bloom in Lake Erie during the weekend were giving agriculture... Read more.
DuPont Crop Protection and Advanta US have signed a joint agreement to commercialize the DuPont... Read more.
The InfoAg Conference kicked off with a record attendance that surpassed 1,300 people at first report... Read more.
Pakistan will give basmati rice or wheat to Iran against the Pakistani electricity bill of more than... Read more.
The Chinese woman arrested July 1 for allegedly participating in stealing trade secrets and patented... Read more.
In the July issue of Popular Science, the magazine tackles the topic of biotechnology and debunks... Read more.
Bruce Burdick and his researchers at the University of Missouri’s Hundley-Whaley Research Center, have been... Read more.
- DuPont to sell copper fungicide business assets to Mitsui
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Be ready for late summer heat
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown