Canada's “biotech community” is celebrating its National Biotech Week September 26 to October 3. It... Read more.
In the California rice production region, there currently are combines in fields, although that field... Read more.
As the agricultural industry has moved to accommodate the new Tier IV engine requirements, Mahindra... Read more.
Financial reporters have been quick to jump on the fact that two of the world’s larger fertilizer... Read more.
France seems to continually be in the news related to rejecting the use of conventional crop protection... Read more.
A fire at a PotashCorp's Allan potash mine southeast of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, trapped nearly... Read more.
Levels of pesticides continue to be a concern for aquatic life in the nation’s rivers and streams... Read more.
According to an environmental activist publication, Ecologist, which prides itself on “setting the environmental agenda... Read more.
A settlement, at least in principle, has been reached in a lawsuit between soft white wheat growers... Read more.
Deadline for entry in the Precision Impact Awards, 2014 Ag Retailer Program, is Sept. 15. We’re... Read more.
Fierce XLT soybean herbicide has been talked about as a product to “eliminate the guesswork... Read more.
The National Academy of Science’ National Research Council (NRC) has started a two-year study of... Read more.
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto