Water use and water rights could become much more of an issue in coming years, and the U.S. Supreme... Read more.
The adoption of genetically engineered (GE) or biotech crops has not helped reduce soil erosion, claims... Read more.
The ambulance-chaser lawyers are out in force. The focus of their money grabbing for their clients,... Read more.
It seems that U.S. companies would follow the unprecedented action of Japan’s equivalent to WalMart... Read more.
A new $300 million ammonia plant is being built adjacent to J. R. Simplot Company’s existing... Read more.
The concern about timely rail shipping of grain and agricultural goods isn’t just a concern... Read more.
The Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) jumped up as a hot topic around the nation again last week as 33... Read more.
Canada's “biotech community” is celebrating its National Biotech Week September 26 to October 3. It... Read more.
In the California rice production region, there currently are combines in fields, although that field... Read more.
As the agricultural industry has moved to accommodate the new Tier IV engine requirements, Mahindra... Read more.
Financial reporters have been quick to jump on the fact that two of the world’s larger fertilizer... Read more.
France seems to continually be in the news related to rejecting the use of conventional crop protection... Read more.
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals