Free Webinar — In-furrow Technology
Free Webinar — In-furrow Technology: Agriculture’s Next Advancement in Yield and System Efficiency
In this free webinar, join agricultural industry leader West Central, in partnership with FMC, BASF Corporation and Nufarm, for an in-depth presentation about the cutting-edge trend of in-furrow planting. Brian Kuehl, Product Manager from West Central, Steve Roehl, Research and Product Specialist from West Central and Bob Hooten, Subject Matter Expert from FMC will cover:
• The basics of an in-furrow system, including how the industry’s best starter fertilizer and seed protectant have proven to increase crop yields and maximize planting efficiency.
• Best practices on how to combine crop nutrients, plant health products, fertilizer-compatible insecticides and customized seed treatments into one application.
• Individual products that are customizable to become stronger when combined in-furrow.
Webinar participants will gain valuable industry knowledge to position themselves as the experts and trusted resource for growers. Participants will leave with the knowledge to increase profitability by combining multiple products into one sales call.
Who should attend:
• Retailers and consultants looking to educate growers about the cutting-edge technology of in-furrow planting
Brian Kuehl - Product Manager | West Central
Brian Kuehl holds a B.S. in Plant Sciences and a M.S. in Crop and Weed Science from NDSU. In 2000, Kuehl joined West Central, Inc. Kuehl enjoys developing products and production practices that benefit the entire agricultural chain and working with growers, dealers, manufacturers and university personnel throughout the U.S.
Steve Roehl, Research and Product Specialist | West Central
Steve Roehl earned a B.S. in Soil Science and Agronomy from the University of Wisconsin – River Falls and a M.S. in Weed Science from NDSU. As Research and Product Specialist, he works with internal partners to determine long and short term planning and supervision of research related projects, programs, and costs.
Bob Hooten, Subject Matter Expert | FMC
Bob Hooten received a M.S. from SDSU and a B.S. in entomology from Purdue University. He has spent the past 35 years working in various roles within FMC. Most recently, as a technical expert serving as a subject matter expert for key customers using Capture® LFR® insecticide.
With a special introduction from Dr. Fred Below, Professor of Plant Physiology at the University of Illinois.
No matching related articles at this time.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement