Versa-Twin 2130 Series highly versatile plunger pumps
"It features an industry-first integrated automatic-demand pressure switch option," said Jared Krueger, product manager at Hypro. “Working on demand increases the pump and spray system life. It reduces the power input required and end-user installation charges by allowing for overnight charging versus continuous charging through a custom, high-amp vehicle alternator and heavy gage wire system.”
The 2130 Series Versa-Twin is constructed with a Noryl GTX body and FKM seals, providing superior resistance to corrosive chemicals. This series is ideal for moving fluids like insecticides, chlorides, fertilizers, acids and bleach in applications such as pest and mold control, turf and golf course management, fruit and vegetable fertigation, industrial fluid transfer, de-icing, and hydrostatic line testing.
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta