Versa-Twin 2130 Series highly versatile plunger pumps
"It features an industry-first integrated automatic-demand pressure switch option," said Jared Krueger, product manager at Hypro. “Working on demand increases the pump and spray system life. It reduces the power input required and end-user installation charges by allowing for overnight charging versus continuous charging through a custom, high-amp vehicle alternator and heavy gage wire system.”
The 2130 Series Versa-Twin is constructed with a Noryl GTX body and FKM seals, providing superior resistance to corrosive chemicals. This series is ideal for moving fluids like insecticides, chlorides, fertilizers, acids and bleach in applications such as pest and mold control, turf and golf course management, fruit and vegetable fertigation, industrial fluid transfer, de-icing, and hydrostatic line testing.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals