Versa-Twin 2130 Series highly versatile plunger pumps
"It features an industry-first integrated automatic-demand pressure switch option," said Jared Krueger, product manager at Hypro. “Working on demand increases the pump and spray system life. It reduces the power input required and end-user installation charges by allowing for overnight charging versus continuous charging through a custom, high-amp vehicle alternator and heavy gage wire system.”
The 2130 Series Versa-Twin is constructed with a Noryl GTX body and FKM seals, providing superior resistance to corrosive chemicals. This series is ideal for moving fluids like insecticides, chlorides, fertilizers, acids and bleach in applications such as pest and mold control, turf and golf course management, fruit and vegetable fertigation, industrial fluid transfer, de-icing, and hydrostatic line testing.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America