Valley Water Management to partner with Yaskawa
Variable frequency drives ensure that pump motors function at optimal efficiency. They can dramatically boost efficiency and energy savings by preventing over pumping and over pressurizing of irrigation equipment.
“Yaskawa is the market leader in water pumping and agriculture applications for variable frequency drives,” said Wade Sikkink, director of Valley Water Management. “The iQPump1000 software has the most advanced features for efficiency, performance, and protection. Our customers want the best, which is why they come to Valley in the first place, so it was natural to forge this partnership.”
The Yaskawa iQPump1000 VFD will be sold as the Valley Water Management VFD at Valley dealerships.
Valley Water Management VFDs give growers:
- Money Savings – Energy savings produce meaningful cost savings
- Versatility – Multiple control options, including pressure, flow, and level
- Reliability – Field proven, thousands of units in operation
- Control – Yaskawa software designed for ag irrigation pumping
“Valley Water Management continues to expand its product line to deliver comprehensive pumping solutions,” Sikkink said. “Our commitment to innovation and strong partnerships means growers can rely on Valley to meet all their irrigation needs.”
For more information on VWM, drives, and Valley pumping solutions, contact your local Valley dealer or visit ValleyIrrigation.com.
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals