UHarvest Grain Cart System introduced
Raven Industries, Inc. and Unverferth Manufacturing Co., Inc. have introduced UHarvest, a grain cart system that provides more accurate yield data and streamlines how data is shared between machines in the field. UHarvest is the first grain cart system to integrate a moisture sensor on the cart itself, which will provide operators with more accurate yield data as it is loaded from the combine.
- ISObus compatible. UHarvest works with existing virtual terminals already in the cab, reducing cab clutter and eliminating the need for a stand-alone monitor.
- Tablet interface. Output from multiple grain carts in the field will now sync together, providing instant and accurate data for field records and accounting to interface on Windows, Android or Apple tablet devices.
- Streamlined data management. Manage data from a single grower or the whole farm with field data structure and the ability to track operators and individual grain cart data along with other equipment and the data collected by them.
- Powered by Slingshot. Connectivity in the field with Slingshot allows data to flow wirelessly, removing the need to transfer via USB devices, and provides important yield data even faster and more efficiently. Slingshot allows access to this data through a secured, online account that owners and managers can access wherever they have an internet connection.
"Unverferth has been a great partner of ours for many years, and we appreciate the opportunity to work with them to bring new technology into agriculture," said Matt Burkhart, vice president and general manager for Raven's Applied Technology Division. "Connectivity and data management are becoming a vital part of our customers' success, and UHarvest shows our commitment to innovate new products to help our partners and customers become more efficient while utilizing valuable data collected in the field.
UHarvest will be available in 2014.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Ports and River Receiving Systems