Trimble introduces next generation agriculture display
The 12.1" high-definition, multi-touch display screen allows for fast shrinking and expanding map views, dragging application widgets, and single-touch panning all with the use of one hand. The display's sharp visuals and touch commands are similar to modern tablets and smartphones with which many farmers are already familiar.
To support the mixed-fleet operations most farmers utilize, the display can easily be installed and transferred from vehicle to vehicle, and is designed for a wide variety of agriculture vehicle types regardless of make or model. In addition, the display provides seamless connectivity between devices for instant access to information relevant to the farm.
The TMX-2050 display includes a multi-constellation GNSS receiver capable of supporting Trimble's RangePoint RTX and CenterPoint RTX correction services, as well as RTK and VRS technologies. The display features rugged aluminum construction, quad-core processing, and an integrated high-definition video camera.
The TMX-2050 display is expected to be available in the fourth quarter of 2013.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company