Trelleborg launches new tire for sugar cane application
click image to zoom Trelleborg, global developer and supplier of tires and complete wheel solutions for the agricultural industry, launches its new 710/70R38 TM800 SugarCane specifically engineered for sugar cane applications.
Lorenzo Ciferri, marketing director, agricultural & forestry tires at Trelleborg Wheel Systems, said, “The Trelleborg TM800 SugarCane tire is the result of years of experience and research in sugar cane fields. For example, to cope effectively with sugar cane stubble, the profile of the tire lug’s base is significantly smoother and more rounded when compared to a conventional tractor tire.”
The structure of the new 710/70R38 TM800 SugarCane has been designed to handle high torque and load transmitted to the tire during demanding sugar cane farming operations. The bead width has been increased by 12 percent to withstand the stress driven of severe farming conditions. In addition, the advanced profile of the tread lugs has been strengthened to boost the tire tread resistance.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease