Trelleborg launches new tire for sugar cane application
click image to zoom Trelleborg, global developer and supplier of tires and complete wheel solutions for the agricultural industry, launches its new 710/70R38 TM800 SugarCane specifically engineered for sugar cane applications.
Lorenzo Ciferri, marketing director, agricultural & forestry tires at Trelleborg Wheel Systems, said, “The Trelleborg TM800 SugarCane tire is the result of years of experience and research in sugar cane fields. For example, to cope effectively with sugar cane stubble, the profile of the tire lug’s base is significantly smoother and more rounded when compared to a conventional tractor tire.”
The structure of the new 710/70R38 TM800 SugarCane has been designed to handle high torque and load transmitted to the tire during demanding sugar cane farming operations. The bead width has been increased by 12 percent to withstand the stress driven of severe farming conditions. In addition, the advanced profile of the tread lugs has been strengthened to boost the tire tread resistance.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture