Trelleborg launches new tire for sugar cane application
click image to zoom Trelleborg, global developer and supplier of tires and complete wheel solutions for the agricultural industry, launches its new 710/70R38 TM800 SugarCane specifically engineered for sugar cane applications.
Lorenzo Ciferri, marketing director, agricultural & forestry tires at Trelleborg Wheel Systems, said, “The Trelleborg TM800 SugarCane tire is the result of years of experience and research in sugar cane fields. For example, to cope effectively with sugar cane stubble, the profile of the tire lug’s base is significantly smoother and more rounded when compared to a conventional tractor tire.”
The structure of the new 710/70R38 TM800 SugarCane has been designed to handle high torque and load transmitted to the tire during demanding sugar cane farming operations. The bead width has been increased by 12 percent to withstand the stress driven of severe farming conditions. In addition, the advanced profile of the tread lugs has been strengthened to boost the tire tread resistance.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants