Trelleborg expands row crop tire offering
click image to zoom Trelleborg has introduced a new size, the TM600 380/80R38 142A8 (142B) R1W, row crop tire. The special design of the tire lug surface area minimizes the contact pressure in the center of the tread. This ensures uniform footprint pressure and good tire flotation while reducing compaction and providing high traction capability in all soil conditions.
“With the addition of the 380/80R38 TM600 to the Trelleborg product portfolio we are meeting the demands of our OEM and Replacement partners,” says Andrea Masella, Marketing Manager for Trelleborg North America, Agricultural and Forestry tires.
The Trelleborg TM600 tire line is now available in 30 sizes from 20 to 54 inches. The TM600 is designed to maximize the productivity of modern farming operations.
For more information about Trelleborg tires visit: www.trelleborg.com/wheelsystems_us
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.