Trelleborg expands row crop tire offering
click image to zoom Trelleborg has introduced a new size, the TM600 380/80R38 142A8 (142B) R1W, row crop tire. The special design of the tire lug surface area minimizes the contact pressure in the center of the tread. This ensures uniform footprint pressure and good tire flotation while reducing compaction and providing high traction capability in all soil conditions.
“With the addition of the 380/80R38 TM600 to the Trelleborg product portfolio we are meeting the demands of our OEM and Replacement partners,” says Andrea Masella, Marketing Manager for Trelleborg North America, Agricultural and Forestry tires.
The Trelleborg TM600 tire line is now available in 30 sizes from 20 to 54 inches. The TM600 is designed to maximize the productivity of modern farming operations.
For more information about Trelleborg tires visit: www.trelleborg.com/wheelsystems_us
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta