Trelleborg expands row crop tire offering
click image to zoom Trelleborg has introduced a new size, the TM600 380/80R38 142A8 (142B) R1W, row crop tire. The special design of the tire lug surface area minimizes the contact pressure in the center of the tread. This ensures uniform footprint pressure and good tire flotation while reducing compaction and providing high traction capability in all soil conditions.
“With the addition of the 380/80R38 TM600 to the Trelleborg product portfolio we are meeting the demands of our OEM and Replacement partners,” says Andrea Masella, Marketing Manager for Trelleborg North America, Agricultural and Forestry tires.
The Trelleborg TM600 tire line is now available in 30 sizes from 20 to 54 inches. The TM600 is designed to maximize the productivity of modern farming operations.
For more information about Trelleborg tires visit: www.trelleborg.com/wheelsystems_us
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight