Trelleborg expands row crop tire offering
click image to zoom Trelleborg has introduced a new size, the TM600 380/80R38 142A8 (142B) R1W, row crop tire. The special design of the tire lug surface area minimizes the contact pressure in the center of the tread. This ensures uniform footprint pressure and good tire flotation while reducing compaction and providing high traction capability in all soil conditions.
“With the addition of the 380/80R38 TM600 to the Trelleborg product portfolio we are meeting the demands of our OEM and Replacement partners,” says Andrea Masella, Marketing Manager for Trelleborg North America, Agricultural and Forestry tires.
The Trelleborg TM600 tire line is now available in 30 sizes from 20 to 54 inches. The TM600 is designed to maximize the productivity of modern farming operations.
For more information about Trelleborg tires visit: www.trelleborg.com/wheelsystems_us
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease