TrackNet manages pivots remotely
Valley Irrigation introduced Valley TrackNet, a family of web-based irrigation management products that offers growers the ability to manage their center pivots and linears both remotely and more efficiently.
Though Tracker products have been available from Valley for nine years, the new TrackNet family of products allows for a wider range of options in the Tracker product line, including the new TrackerPro.
Through the use of Valley TrackNet, growers can easily monitor and manage any brand of center pivot or linear, as well as Valley auxiliary equipment from mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
“TrackNet gives growers control, and with that comes peace of mind,” states Wade Sikkink, Tracker Product Manager. “It helps them manage their time better because they no longer need to make daily trips to the field to monitor their irrigation equipment, which results in both labor and fuel savings.”
With TrackNet, growers can control many aspects of their center pivots and linears, including turning machines on and off, programming application rates, monitoring chemigation, uploading Variable Rate Irrigation (VRI) prescriptions, and viewing historical information and weather reports, all on one easy-to-use platform that is available in multiple languages.
There are three Valley TrackNet remote communication devices to choose from, based on the needs of the grower: TrackerLT, TrackerSP and the new TrackerPro.
The TrackerLT is designed for Valley mechanical and non-Valley control panels and allows basic control and monitoring.
The TrackerPro is also used with both Valley mechanical and non-Valley control panels, and gives growers the highest level of monitoring and control available for these panels.
The TrackerSP offers the premier level of monitoring and control, designed specifically for the Valley TouchPro, Pro2, and Select2 control panels. Valley dealers work with growers to select the product best suited for their needs.
Valley TrackNet is backed and supported with the same high commitment to customer satisfaction that all Valley products and services are known for. For more information on TrackNet, contact your local Valley dealer or visit www.ValleyIrrigation.com/TrackNet.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?