TrackNet manages pivots remotely
Valley Irrigation introduced Valley TrackNet, a family of web-based irrigation management products that offers growers the ability to manage their center pivots and linears both remotely and more efficiently.
Though Tracker products have been available from Valley for nine years, the new TrackNet family of products allows for a wider range of options in the Tracker product line, including the new TrackerPro.
Through the use of Valley TrackNet, growers can easily monitor and manage any brand of center pivot or linear, as well as Valley auxiliary equipment from mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
“TrackNet gives growers control, and with that comes peace of mind,” states Wade Sikkink, Tracker Product Manager. “It helps them manage their time better because they no longer need to make daily trips to the field to monitor their irrigation equipment, which results in both labor and fuel savings.”
With TrackNet, growers can control many aspects of their center pivots and linears, including turning machines on and off, programming application rates, monitoring chemigation, uploading Variable Rate Irrigation (VRI) prescriptions, and viewing historical information and weather reports, all on one easy-to-use platform that is available in multiple languages.
There are three Valley TrackNet remote communication devices to choose from, based on the needs of the grower: TrackerLT, TrackerSP and the new TrackerPro.
The TrackerLT is designed for Valley mechanical and non-Valley control panels and allows basic control and monitoring.
The TrackerPro is also used with both Valley mechanical and non-Valley control panels, and gives growers the highest level of monitoring and control available for these panels.
The TrackerSP offers the premier level of monitoring and control, designed specifically for the Valley TouchPro, Pro2, and Select2 control panels. Valley dealers work with growers to select the product best suited for their needs.
Valley TrackNet is backed and supported with the same high commitment to customer satisfaction that all Valley products and services are known for. For more information on TrackNet, contact your local Valley dealer or visit www.ValleyIrrigation.com/TrackNet.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Layco Declining Weight Blend System