Toro releases new BlueLine PC dripline emitter flow rate
Toro announced a new emitter flow rate for its popular BlueLine dripline, which now includes a 0.26 gallons per hour (GPH) pressure-compensating (PC) emitter. The 0.26 GPH pressure-compensating emitter is the latest flow rate to complement Toro’s other BlueLine PC flow rates of 0.42, 0.53, and 1.00 GPH.
Toro’s BlueLine dripline provides a tremendous advancement in dripline irrigation technology. BlueLine pressure-compensating emitters provide greater resistance to plugging, unrivaled durability, and superior flow accuracy. BlueLine PC dripline can be used on permanent crops utilizing any installation technique: above ground, below ground, or hanging on a wire. Additional BlueLine PC product features include:
- Accurate flow rates from 10 – 60 PSI
- All emitter flow rates available in three hose dimensions: 16mm, 18mm, and 20mm
- Self-flushing diaphragm flushes during operation and shutdown, improving clogging resistance and providing longer life to the system
- Toro’s Blue Stripe of quality helps easily identify emitter location during installation and operation
“The new 0.26 GPH low flow rate gives growers the option to have longer runs on permanent
crops and enables the use of smaller pipe or existing submains, without sacrificing performance,” says Mara McCartney, product manager for Toro’s Micro-Irrigation Business. “Even with closer emitter spacing, growers can still have long rows, further improving field performance. Toro’s new flow rate gives growers more options for their irrigation designs.”
For more information about BlueLine PC Dripline, visit toro.com. Visit DripTips.Toro.com for the latest news and helpful tips for successful drip irrigation.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.