Toro launches AquaFlow 3.0 drip irrigation system design software
Toro announced that AquaFlow 3.0, the company’s newest drip irrigation system design software, is now available for user registration and download. AquaFlow 3.0 provides irrigation designers with the functionality of previous Toro software programs, and more.
AquaFlow 3.0 provides designers with a state-of-the-art tool to configure drip irrigation systems for optimum performance using Toro’s Aqua-Traxx® and Aqua-Traxx PC drip tape, as well as BlueLine® Classic and BlueLine PC dripline. Some of the features of the new software include:
• Unique dashboard format with tiled graphs
• Easy comparison of two different lateral selections
• Pull-down menus for easy viewing
• Multiple slopes in both the lateral and mainline programs
• Choice of multiple sub-main and mainline pipe types and sizes
• Lateral and sub-main flushing calculations
“The dashboard approach is a unique innovation that has been well received during beta-trials,” says Claude Corcos, senior marketing manager for Toro’s Micro-Irrigation Business. “It enables designers to dynamically view any changes they make associated with the selection and sizing of laterals, sub-mains and mainlines. This helps save time and leads to better design selections.”
“The ability to properly flush a drip irrigation system is often just as important as high system irrigation uniformity. Aqua-Flow 3.0 allows designers to view multiple aspects of flushing and irrigation at the same time, easing the decision making process,” says Corcos. And to help bring the numbers and data to life, the software instantly generates color-coded block maps that depict system uniformity, and are included in reports that may be customized and saved in multiple formats. AquaFlow 3.0 is currently available in English and Spanish.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems