Toro introduces Thinwall Dripline
Toro announced its newest micro-irrigation product line, Thinwall Dripline. Ideal for applications such as subsurface drip irrigation (SDI) and semi-permanent crops, this new product is also great for growers who prefer a flat, molded emitter inside an extruded, thin-walled tube. Toro’s exceptional and full range of micro-irrigation products — including its patented Aqua-Traxx premium drip tape, BlueLine premium dripline, Blue Stripe hose, and now Thinwall Dripline — expand the Toro product offering to address growers’ row, field and permanent crop drip irrigation applications with the quality and performance they expect from Toro.
Features and benefits of Toro’s new Thinwall Dripline include:
- Flat, molded emitter is highly resistant to plugging to optimize performance in challenging conditions, such as poor water quality and organic fertilizers
- Requires only 120-mesh filtration to minimize clogging
- Available in 10-, 13- and 15-mil wall thicknesses, and popular 5/8- and 7/8-inch internal diameters to address variable field conditions
- Available in five different emitter flow rates, including 0.16, 0.25, 0.30, 0.47 and 0.75 GPH, to accommodate various soil conditions and/or system flow requirements
- Excellent CV of ≤ 3% for superior field uniformity
- Extruded tube constructed from ultra-high-strength and premium-quality materials allows easy installation and retrieval, saving time and labor
- Compatible with all Toro Pro-Loc tape fittings
- Built with Toro’s Blue Stripe of quality in every reel
“Thinwall Dripline is available in 10-, 13- and 15-mil wall thicknesses, and is constructed from premium-quality materials to maximize the tube’s durability and performance,” says Claude Corcos, senior marketing manager for Toro’s Micro-Irrigation Business. “As a result, installation and retrieval are easier, and the life of the dripline is extended, even in rocky and abrasive soils.” Thinwall Dripline’s durability makes it ideal for semi-permanent applications where pruning and harvest damage must be withstood. In addition, the flat, molded emitter is designed to resist plugging in the most demanding conditions.