Toro releases AquaFlow 3.2 drip irrigation system design software
Toro released its AquaFlow 3.2, the company’s latest update to its Drip Irrigation Design Software. AquaFlow 3.2 now allows users to design multi-sloped telescoping sub-mains, and to choose between English or Spanish language and English or metric units. In addition, Toro’s new Thinwall dripline is supported in this new version which complements Aqua-Traxx premium drip tape and BlueLine dripline. A summary of the capabilities of AquaFlow 3.2 include:
- NEW: Supports Toro’s new Thinwall dripline
- NEW: Multi-sloped telescoping sub-mains
- NEW: Spanish language
- NEW: Metric units
- NEW: Improved report printing options
- NEW: Ability to import and export designs
- Unique dashboard format with tiled graphs
- Instantly generated color-coded block maps that depict system uniformity
- Easy comparison of two different lateral selections
- Pull-down menus for easy viewing
- Multiple slopes in both the lateral and mainline programs
- Choice of multiple sub-main and mainline pipe types and sizes
- Lateral and sub-main flushing calculations
- Customizable reports that may be saved in multiple formats
“AquaFlow has been extremely popular since its launch earlier this year,” says Claude Corcos, senior marketing manager for Toro’s Micro-Irrigation Business. “AquaFlow 3.2 is a powerful upgrade that will make the platform even stronger.” AquaFlow enables the end user to evaluate drip irrigation design options more quickly and accurately, leading to better, more effective drip irrigation design decisions and systems. As a result, drip irrigation systems are better able to improve farm profitability and increase resource use efficiency. “We have provided this tool to customers in over 80 countries so that drip irrigation design may be simplified and improved,” says Corcos. “But we won’t stop here. We look forward to continuing to develop the platform beyond this second release.”
Toro Launches AquaFlow 3.2 Drip Irrigation System Design Software
To become a registered user of AquaFlow and receive download and update information, please click the following link, accept the User Agreement, and fill all the fields in the Registration Form.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.