Titanium Whip VHF Antenna with up to 6 times the range
SkyProbes Inc. announced its newest version of its long range antenna for handheld VHF and UHF radios. The SSP58, with it’s highly flexible Titanium whip, gives up to 6 times the range over the rubber duck antenna supplied with commercial VHF handheld radios. Communication ranges up to 75 miles has been reported.
The SkyProbes SSP58 antennas are widely used by many US agencies. Agencies such as the Park Service, Forest Service, Bureau Of Land Management among others plus many state, police, local fire and ambulance services use SkyProbes SSP58 antennas where reliable communications is an absolute necessity.
The Titanium whip, shown looped for travel, is virtually indestructible according to SkyProbes. The SSP58 is supplied with the required connector needed to mate with the specific commercial handheld radio you have. SkyProbes says that antennas can be shipped the same day as ordered.
SkyProbes states that it has an usual warranty: If you feel that the SkyProbe handheld antenna has not increased your communicating range, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
For detailed info please see the website: www.SkyProbes.com/enduser.html.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease