Titanium Whip VHF Antenna with up to 6 times the range
SkyProbes Inc. announced its newest version of its long range antenna for handheld VHF and UHF radios. The SSP58, with it’s highly flexible Titanium whip, gives up to 6 times the range over the rubber duck antenna supplied with commercial VHF handheld radios. Communication ranges up to 75 miles has been reported.
The SkyProbes SSP58 antennas are widely used by many US agencies. Agencies such as the Park Service, Forest Service, Bureau Of Land Management among others plus many state, police, local fire and ambulance services use SkyProbes SSP58 antennas where reliable communications is an absolute necessity.
The Titanium whip, shown looped for travel, is virtually indestructible according to SkyProbes. The SSP58 is supplied with the required connector needed to mate with the specific commercial handheld radio you have. SkyProbes says that antennas can be shipped the same day as ordered.
SkyProbes states that it has an usual warranty: If you feel that the SkyProbe handheld antenna has not increased your communicating range, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
For detailed info please see the website: www.SkyProbes.com/enduser.html.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants