Titanium Whip VHF Antenna with up to 6 times the range
SkyProbes Inc. announced its newest version of its long range antenna for handheld VHF and UHF radios. The SSP58, with it’s highly flexible Titanium whip, gives up to 6 times the range over the rubber duck antenna supplied with commercial VHF handheld radios. Communication ranges up to 75 miles has been reported.
The SkyProbes SSP58 antennas are widely used by many US agencies. Agencies such as the Park Service, Forest Service, Bureau Of Land Management among others plus many state, police, local fire and ambulance services use SkyProbes SSP58 antennas where reliable communications is an absolute necessity.
The Titanium whip, shown looped for travel, is virtually indestructible according to SkyProbes. The SSP58 is supplied with the required connector needed to mate with the specific commercial handheld radio you have. SkyProbes says that antennas can be shipped the same day as ordered.
SkyProbes states that it has an usual warranty: If you feel that the SkyProbe handheld antenna has not increased your communicating range, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
For detailed info please see the website: www.SkyProbes.com/enduser.html.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture