Titanium Whip VHF Antenna with up to 6 times the range
SkyProbes Inc. announced its newest version of its long range antenna for handheld VHF and UHF radios. The SSP58, with it’s highly flexible Titanium whip, gives up to 6 times the range over the rubber duck antenna supplied with commercial VHF handheld radios. Communication ranges up to 75 miles has been reported.
The SkyProbes SSP58 antennas are widely used by many US agencies. Agencies such as the Park Service, Forest Service, Bureau Of Land Management among others plus many state, police, local fire and ambulance services use SkyProbes SSP58 antennas where reliable communications is an absolute necessity.
The Titanium whip, shown looped for travel, is virtually indestructible according to SkyProbes. The SSP58 is supplied with the required connector needed to mate with the specific commercial handheld radio you have. SkyProbes says that antennas can be shipped the same day as ordered.
SkyProbes states that it has an usual warranty: If you feel that the SkyProbe handheld antenna has not increased your communicating range, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
For detailed info please see the website: www.SkyProbes.com/enduser.html.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement