Thunder Creek Equipment increases field tool power
click image to zoom Thunder Creek Equipment is kicking up the power of its 3-in-1 welder/air compressor/generator. The Thunder Creek Air N Arc 150, launched earlier this year, is now the Thunder Creek Air N Arc 190. This innovation brings more power to the field, allowing users to weld through 3/8” thick steel.
Just like its predecessor, the Thunder Creek Air N Arc 190 delivers best-in-class power with a True 2 Generator system capable of running all three functions simultaneously.
Unlike the other models on the market, the Thunder Creek Air N Arc 190 comes ready to work with 20’ weld leads complete with a patented stinger with amperage controls and boost capabilities. There are many additional features that set this model apart from others:
- 14 HP electric start Kohler engine with adjustable throttle, driven by a poly link belt.
- 5000W capacitor style generator includes two 110V outlets, one 230V outlet, and battery box.
- 40A-190A variable working range welder including leads with amperage control.
- 20 CFM reciprocating air compressor is 25% larger than the closest competitor.
- Compact design for installation in the utility box of a Thunder Creek Equipment fuel and service trailer or as a stand-alone unit.
To learn more visit ThunderCreekEquipment.com or call 866-535-7667.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law