The new OneSite Report from Dynamic Weather Solutions
Dynamic Weather Solutions Inc. (DWS), a group of Weather Data Scientists who offer software solutions to track, monitor and report severe weather events, announced a new.
The new OneSite Report offers extensive, detailed and time-sensitive hail reporting. Using DWS's proprietary, patent-pending algorithm, OneSite Reports provide unprecedented detail into the Size of Hail, Speed of the storm, Direction of storm, Length of storm, and Storm Intensity.
Other reporting services only relay the size of hail, and only relative to a generalized area. OneSite Reports add an array of automated property data (latitude, longitude, elevation, and value), as well as every detail of the storm at a specific location. And rather than a typical turnaround time, DWS delivers a complete, detailed OneSite Report in less than thirty minutes. Each report includes a summary page, details of the technology used to generate the report and a map centered on the location, with a 100-by-100 mile graphic complete with an overlay representing the storms intensity.
Insurance carriers, CAT teams, independent claims adjusters, and forensic engineers will find OneSite Reports an indispensable tool in staying ahead of their competition and on top of their market. "DWS is the only company with the ability to document hail storms down to volume of hail making landfall," said CEO and Founder Daron Sneed. "With the data included in a OneSite Report, our customers gain a far more useful assessment of a hail storm's true impact. In the past, significant limits have reduced the data included in a hail verification report. We realize that hail activity ten miles from a property has no bearing on activity at that specific address. OneSite™ Reports are about to change that paradigm and finally give customers what they've been really needing."
OneSite Reports utilize Dual Polarization, NEXRAD radars' newest technology, which creates a digital, High Definition look into the heart of a storm. Only DWS captures, stores and analyzes this data every five minutes from NOAA's 150 NEXRAD radars and then processes it with its patent-pending Derived Hail Index.
DWS's approach adds an even deeper level of value. "The ultimate benefit of the OneSite Report lies in our refusal to alter or manipulate data for any purpose," said Sneed. "When it comes to data accuracy, we've taken incredible pains to ensure that information transmitted by the radar is completely unbiased on its way to the customer. We do not enhance or hypothesize data in regards to gaps or measurements."
OneSite Reports are also litigation-ready, as they provide meteorological evidence for customers anticipating or currently involved with any level of litigation including depositions, arbitration or other legal matters involving the results of hail activity.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism