The 400-watt explosion proof Tank Light Portable HAZLOC
“Everyone knows how powerful a 400 watt metal halide light is and how much area it covers,” said Rob Bresnahan with LarsonElectronicsLLC.com. “That is what makes this light such a good fit for operators working in hazardous location areas such as tanks, since this explosion proof EPL-24QP-1x4-250 400 watt metal halide light tower cart delivers 36,000 lumens of light.”
Larsonelectronicsllc.com produces a full range of metal halide floodlights, explosion proof work lights, portable work lights, intrinsically safe light, and LED trouble lights. The Larson Electronics family of brands can be found on Magnalight.com, LXFlashlights.com and Larsonelectronicsllc.com. You can also call 1-800-369-6671 to learn more about all of Larson Electronics’ lighting products or call 1-214-616-6180 for international inquires.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.