The 400-watt explosion proof Tank Light Portable HAZLOC
“Everyone knows how powerful a 400 watt metal halide light is and how much area it covers,” said Rob Bresnahan with LarsonElectronicsLLC.com. “That is what makes this light such a good fit for operators working in hazardous location areas such as tanks, since this explosion proof EPL-24QP-1x4-250 400 watt metal halide light tower cart delivers 36,000 lumens of light.”
Larsonelectronicsllc.com produces a full range of metal halide floodlights, explosion proof work lights, portable work lights, intrinsically safe light, and LED trouble lights. The Larson Electronics family of brands can be found on Magnalight.com, LXFlashlights.com and Larsonelectronicsllc.com. You can also call 1-800-369-6671 to learn more about all of Larson Electronics’ lighting products or call 1-214-616-6180 for international inquires.
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto