The 400-watt explosion proof Tank Light Portable HAZLOC
The new EPL-24QP-1X4-250 Explosion Proof Tank Light from Larsonelectronicsllc.com is designed with an innovative quadpod tower configuration fitted with a 400 watt and metal halide lamp for portability and high output in areas designated as hazardous locations. These explosion proof light towers provide a mobile yet highly stable lighting platform that is ideal for illuminating the interiors of tanks during servicing and cleaning operations as well as large general work areas.
The EPL-24QP-1X4-250 explosion proof tank light is a powerful explosion proof tower light system that combines a high output metal halide lamp with a highly stable yet adjustable and collapsible four legged tower. This portable tank lighting system includes a 400 watt metal halide lamp that produces 36,000 lumens mounted on top of an adjustable aluminum tower with a four leg quadpod base fitted with two solid rubber wheels. The aluminum light tower is adjustable from 4.5 feet to 9 feet in height to provide precise area lighting coverage and can be collapsed, the lamp assembly and wheel attachments removed, and the legs then folded for transport or storage. The four leg design of this tower platform provides better stability than standard three leg light towers, and the included rubber wheels allow operators to easily maneuver the entire unit from one area to another once set up.
The 400 watt lamp head measures 23 7/8 inches in diameter, allowing it to be fitted through standard 24 inch entry ways for use within tanks and containers during cleaning and servicing operations. The metal halide lamp can be adjusted vertically up or down and a 250 foot SOOW cord with ECP1523 Class 1 explosion proof straight blade plug provides ample length for convenient and safe connections. The metal halide lamp on this tower will effectively illuminate 20,000 square feet of work area and provides the high quality light needed for close work and inspection activities.
Hazardous location approvals for this explosion proof tower from Larson Electronics LLC include Class 1 Division 1, Groups C and D, and Class 1 Division 2, and a T3 operating temperature rating. Power options for this light include standard 120 VAC and optional 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz. The EPL-24QP-1X4-250 quadpod tower light is ideal for hazardous locations such as within containers and tanks where high power and portability are necessary and provides added versatility with wheeled mobility and easy to transport and deploy collapsible construction.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems