TeeJet offers ISOBUS application controls
TeeJet Technologies announced commercial availability of ISOBUS application control systems designed to provide plug-and-play compatibility with modern ISOBUS-equipped tractors. Several products are being released simultaneously, allowing optimization of a system to meet specific demands of farmers and commercial operators of application equipment.
The IC-18 Sprayer is a fully featured ISOBUS automatic rate control designed for precise application of liquids. It can be used with field sprayers, liquid fertilizer application, or anhydrous ammonia toolbars. Use of the IC-18 means operators can leverage the virtual terminals that are commonly standard equipment in newer tractors, resulting in fewer consoles to clutter the cab, quicker installation, and better integration with other precision farming systems.
“The ability to keep the data stream intact from planning, through application, and finally to capture application records – including application maps – is a key feature of TeeJet ISOBUS control products” says Brian Satorius, sales engineer with TeeJet Technologies. “This compatibility delivers on the ease of setup and use, but also has benefits in keeping the precision farming cycle intact.”
As an optional accessory to the IC-18, the TeeJet BoomPilot ECU is an ISOBUS-based automatic section control module. This compact ‘black box’ control module contains everything required to deliver automatic section control to the IC-18. With a built-in GPS receiver, the BoomPilot ECU maintains a map of all areas of a field that have been applied. It will automatically switch off any sprayer, fertilizer or toolbar section that enters an applied area. Boundaries can also be created, preventing accidental application outside the intended zone. The BoomPilot ECU also leverages a tractor’s virtual terminal display for setup and configuration. The IC-18 and BoomPilot ECU can control up to 10 individual sections.
For situations that require a virtual terminal to be added, TeeJet offers the Matrix 570 VT. This ISOBUS compliant virtual terminal acts as the in-cab user interface to TeeJet and other third-party ISOBUS control modules. “The Matrix 570 VT is perfect for use in a secondary tractor that may need to pull a sprayer or NH3 toolbar” says Satorius. “It’s an easy to bring an older machine up to compatibility with newer tractors on the farm, and maintain compatibility across the equipment fleet."
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Vertical Floor Blenders