Talbert introduces new E3Nitro
Both the E1Nitro and E2Nitro are built with two cylinders, and the E3Nitro has three. The extra cylinder is built to handle more capacity for heavy loads. In addition, the E3Nitro provides the ability to disconnect cylinders for capacity alterations. This makes running in 3+1 or 3+2 configurations possible because one cylinder can be removed. Because the E3Nitro is modular, the spreader can be removed and the trailer can operate as a four-axle in addition to the 3+1, 3+2 and 3+3 configurations. This is a distinct advantage of the E3Nitro over competitive products.
The series also incorporates two-speed dual landing gear for greater stability when the E-Nitro is disconnected from the trailer. For increased mobility on the jobsite, the E-Nitro system uses nitrogen to transfer weight off the rear axles so they can be lifted out of the way for easy backing. Since no shimming is required, users save considerable operational time and can travel empty without removing the booster and attachment.
E-Nitro is a new name for nitrogen-assisted systems that Talbert previously called The Equalizer series. The company introduced its single-axle version in 2010 and shortly thereafter began manufacturing a tandem-axle model, as well.
For more information: call 800-348-5232; or www.talbertmfg.com.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?