Syngenta registers CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme
Syngenta released CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme insecticide/fungicide seed treatment. CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme, the foundation for a better potato crop, protects young potato plants with two fungicides that have different modes of action, an insecticide, and a drying agent to aid in wound healing.
The two fungicide components in CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme, fludioxonil and difenoconazole, provide defense against Fusarium spp., Rhizoctonia spp. and Helminthosporium solani, which can cause silver scurf, black scurf, and cankers. Thiamethoxam, the insecticide component, is active against Colorado potato beetle, aphids, potato leaf hopper, and potato psyllid. CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme builds on trusted, leading brands to enhance pest control and help prevent fungicide resistance.
"CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme gives us the chance to broaden the existing activity of the previous generation of potato seed treatments and helps prevent the occurrence of Fusarium spp. resistance,” says David Belles, technical lead, Syngenta Seedcare. “Because of the nature of potato cultivation, fighting resistance is a fact of life, and we want products to remain viable for as long as possible. With the introduction of CruiserMaxx Potato Extreme, we are taking a proactive step to help achieve that goal.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.