Sentry 6140 Tip Flow Monitor prevents costly application problems
The Sentry 6140 Tip Flow Monitor provides operators with instant notification when a spray tip is clogged, damaged, lost or misaligned leading to abnormal flow rate. Alarms make operators aware of the problem and a graphic display shows the location of the affected nozzle. The need to detect tip problems from the cab is eliminated and allows operators to cover more acres in a day. Immediate detection of plugged tips can also prevent yield loss due to increased localized pest pressure or prevent the need for re-application.
Flow performance is precisely measured and monitored from every spray tip on the boom by a compact, turbine-style flow meter integrated into the nozzle body. The flow meter detects flow variations. Alerts are sent if a tip’s flow rate deviates from the average flow rate of the remaining tips on the boom.
The tip flow monitor can be used with a wide range of TeeJet single- and multiple-outlet nozzle bodies. Long wearing materials are used in bearing surfaces to ensure a consistent flow reading and the flow meter sensor is mounted externally to prevent any direct contact with the spray solution for long-term reliability.
The Sentry 6140 Tip Flow Monitor received a Silver AE50 New Product Award from the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers.
TeeJet Technologies manufactures a comprehensive line of products including agricultural spray nozzles for various pesticide/fertilizer applications, boom components, valves/manifolds, strainers, and spray guns, as well as light bar guidance systems, sprayer control systems, ISOBUS job computers, assisted steering systems and other precision farming products. In addition, TeeJet Technologies continues to invest in research and development to advance precision application and control technology.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.