Saf-T-Gard launches new winter mechanic’s gloves
Mechanic’s gloves are heating up for the season with the addition of the new Saf-T-Gard Mechani-Gard MG-9860 Winter Mechanic’s Gloves to the growing Mechani-Gard line. Featuring a 3M Thinsulate Insulation lining, these mechanic’s gloves offer a new level of hand protection that also shields against wind and colder temperatures to help workers combat the elements.
Made from a gold, goatskin leather, the Mechani-Gard MG-9860 Gloves provide maximum flexibility and softness and include breathable black polyester/spandex knit backs to offer the ideal balance of ergonomics, dexterity and durability. What is more, the gloves also include padded palms to enhance impact protection and better absorb shocks and vibrations. Additional performance features include a reinforced thumb crotch for added support in critical wear areas, an elastic shirred back that stretches to fit, hook and loop wrist closures that hold gloves securely to the hands and an EN 388 Abrasion Level 3 for signification abrasion resistance.
“As part of our commitment to bringing customers the products, training and service that they need to keep employees safe in the workplace, Saf-T-Gard realized the need for a mechanic’s glove that included thermal properties to enable protection in colder climates, said Loren Rivkin, Executive Vice President, Saf-T-Gard International. “The new Mechani-Gard MG-9860 Gloves include a 3M Thinsulate Insulation lining that uses unique microfibers to trap air between the wearer and the outside to keep hands warm. They are the perfect solution for mechanics, assembly work, construction, material handling, drivers, or any application requiring protection when working in cold temperatures.”
The Mechani-Gard MG-9860 Winter Mechanic’s Gloves are available in sizes medium through 2XL. Both styles are sold by the pair, packaged 12 pairs per case and available for immediate ordering.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?