Saf-T-Gard launches new winter mechanic’s gloves
Mechanic’s gloves are heating up for the season with the addition of the new Saf-T-Gard Mechani-Gard MG-9860 Winter Mechanic’s Gloves to the growing Mechani-Gard line. Featuring a 3M Thinsulate Insulation lining, these mechanic’s gloves offer a new level of hand protection that also shields against wind and colder temperatures to help workers combat the elements.
Made from a gold, goatskin leather, the Mechani-Gard MG-9860 Gloves provide maximum flexibility and softness and include breathable black polyester/spandex knit backs to offer the ideal balance of ergonomics, dexterity and durability. What is more, the gloves also include padded palms to enhance impact protection and better absorb shocks and vibrations. Additional performance features include a reinforced thumb crotch for added support in critical wear areas, an elastic shirred back that stretches to fit, hook and loop wrist closures that hold gloves securely to the hands and an EN 388 Abrasion Level 3 for signification abrasion resistance.
“As part of our commitment to bringing customers the products, training and service that they need to keep employees safe in the workplace, Saf-T-Gard realized the need for a mechanic’s glove that included thermal properties to enable protection in colder climates, said Loren Rivkin, Executive Vice President, Saf-T-Gard International. “The new Mechani-Gard MG-9860 Gloves include a 3M Thinsulate Insulation lining that uses unique microfibers to trap air between the wearer and the outside to keep hands warm. They are the perfect solution for mechanics, assembly work, construction, material handling, drivers, or any application requiring protection when working in cold temperatures.”
The Mechani-Gard MG-9860 Winter Mechanic’s Gloves are available in sizes medium through 2XL. Both styles are sold by the pair, packaged 12 pairs per case and available for immediate ordering.
- Agrium partners with Actagro for soil, plant health products
- Arcadia Co-op to merge with Allied Cooperative
- Wisconsin's Biggest Weed contest winners announced
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey
- Netafim USA announces strategic alliance with T-L Irrigation
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early Friday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting