Saf-T-Gard advances Mechani-Gard line with two new gloves
click image to zoom Saf-T-Gard expanded its line of Mechani-Gard Mechanic’s Gloves with the MG-9850 Deerskin Leather Mechanic’s Gloves and the MG-9855 DuPont Kevlar-Lined Deerskin Leather Mechanic’s Gloves. These new styles improve upon improve upon wearer comfort, impact protection and cut and abrasion resistance to increase worker compliance and broaden application usage.
Made with the wearer in mind, both the Mechani-Gard MG-9850 and MG-9855 Gloves are constructed using only the softest gold deerskin leather palms and include breathable gold and black polyester/spandex knit backs to offer the ideal balance of ergonomics, dexterity and durability. Moreover, both gloves feature black rubber protection on the backs of the hands and fingers as well as padded palms to enhance impact protection and better absorb shocks and vibrations. Additional performance features include a reinforced thumb crotch for added support in critical wear areas, an elastic shirred back that stretches to fit and hook and loop wrist closures that hold gloves securely to the hands.
The only differentiating point is the gloves’ linings. Mechani-Gard MG-9850 Gloves include a cotton jersey lining and deliver EN 388 Cut Level 1, Abrasion Level 2, Puncture Level 1 and Tear Level 1 protection, while the Mechani-Gard MG-9855 Gloves have a DuPont Kevlar liner and provide all the same EN 388 ratings with an increased Cut Level 3 protection.
“Saf-T-Gard is pleased to now offer mechanic’s gloves that address multiple factors,” says Loren Rivkin, Executive Vice President, Saf-T-Gard International. “The new Mechani-Gard Gloves combine unequalled softness with serious impact and cut and abrasion protection not previously available. Workers want to wear gloves that provide good flexibility and tactile sensitivity as well as protection, and the Mechani-Gard Gloves are the perfect solution for oil and gas drilling, petrochemical refining, fracking, mining, construction, mechanics, driving, material handling and general purpose applications where all of these performance attributes are required.”
The Mechani-Gard MG-9850 and MG-9855 Mechanic’s Gloves are available in sizes small through 2XL. Both styles are sold by the pair, packaged 12 pairs per case and available for immediate ordering.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta