SLN label issued for aerial application of Laudis in N.D.
The North Dakota Department of Agriculture has issued a special local needs (SLN) registration to Bayer CropScience, allowing aerial application of Laudis herbicide to control weeds, including kochia, in cornfields.
Wet conditions from above-normal rainfall precipitation may have prevented ground application of herbicides. The state label would allow Laudis to be applied by aerial application. Laudis is federally registered for use on corn, but only for ground application.
The labeling prohibits grazing of livestock or harvesting corn forage in treated fields within 45 days of application. Applicators must follow directions, restrictions, worker protection standard requirements and precautions on the full product label and the SLN labeling. They must also have the SLN labeling in their possession during application.
Section 24(c) of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act gives states the authority to register additional uses for federally registered pesticide products, or new products to meet special local needs and EPA reviews these registrations.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Draft EIS comment period closes with Enlist support
- Launch of Open Ag Data Alliance supports farmer/data privacy
- MANA introduces Captan Gold
- Report: Australia could play larger role in Asian food security
- Anniversary at Bayer CropScience SeedGrowth conference
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment