SFP launches new mobile-friendly website
Farmers and dealers are increasingly turning to smartphones and other mobile devices to help them better manage their operations. As a result, information needs to be readily accessible in a user-friendly manner. In order to provide a better mobile experience for their users, SFP has launched a new mobile website.
The new site contains focused content on a mobile-friendly platform, leading to a more user-friendly experience. Users can quickly access product information, search for performance data or view peer testimonials. It also features general agriculture-friendly content such as daily weather and market reports.
Two of the main website’s most-used tools, the dealer locator and rate calculators, were also enhanced. These allow farmers to find local dealer contact information and fill out a short form that generates product application rates.
“Going mobile was extremely important for our customers,” says Jake Sanders, executive vice president for SFP. “Farmers are on the job 24 hours, seven days a week, and mobility is crucial to their performance. The mobile website provides on-the-go information and a user-friendly experience to help them succeed.”
Nearly 20 percent of unique visitors to sfp.com currently view the site on a mobile device, and that percentage continues to increase month after month. The mobile site launched on August 15 and is functional on all mobile platforms.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning