RiceTec announces new products for 2014
Rice growers from across the Southern Rice Belt have the opportunity to begin looking for RiceTec hybrid rice seed for 2014.
Two new hybrids, XP760 and XP757, are available on a very limited basis. XP760 represents an enhancement to the very popular XL723 with a significant improvement in grain retention. XP757 is the first non-pubescent release for RiceTec, with improved grain quality and greater yield potential than XL723.
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America