RiceTec announces new products for 2014
Rice growers from across the Southern Rice Belt have the opportunity to begin looking for RiceTec hybrid rice seed for 2014.
Two new hybrids, XP760 and XP757, are available on a very limited basis. XP760 represents an enhancement to the very popular XL723 with a significant improvement in grain retention. XP757 is the first non-pubescent release for RiceTec, with improved grain quality and greater yield potential than XL723.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants