RiceTec announces new products for 2014
Rice growers from across the Southern Rice Belt have the opportunity to begin looking for RiceTec hybrid rice seed for 2014.
Two new hybrids, XP760 and XP757, are available on a very limited basis. XP760 represents an enhancement to the very popular XL723 with a significant improvement in grain retention. XP757 is the first non-pubescent release for RiceTec, with improved grain quality and greater yield potential than XL723.
- Japan’s trade talks with U.S. to resume on Monday, gaps remain
- Dramatic warming to trigger surge in corn planting
- Ethanol: Bleak presence, brighter future
- Is there an advantage to more corn acres in your rotation?
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains
- Oregon BEST funds semi-autonomous electric vehicle
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants