RiceTec announces new products for 2014
Rice growers from across the Southern Rice Belt have the opportunity to begin looking for RiceTec hybrid rice seed for 2014.
Two new hybrids, XP760 and XP757, are available on a very limited basis. XP760 represents an enhancement to the very popular XL723 with a significant improvement in grain retention. XP757 is the first non-pubescent release for RiceTec, with improved grain quality and greater yield potential than XL723.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?