RiceTec announces new products for 2014
Rice growers from across the Southern Rice Belt have the opportunity to begin looking for RiceTec hybrid rice seed for 2014.
Two new hybrids, XP760 and XP757, are available on a very limited basis. XP760 represents an enhancement to the very popular XL723 with a significant improvement in grain retention. XP757 is the first non-pubescent release for RiceTec, with improved grain quality and greater yield potential than XL723.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta