RhinoGator adds shallow tread design option
click image to zoom RhinoGator announced a new shallow tread version of its no-flat pivot tire. The shallow tread option was developed especially for use in light soils and features a lower tread profile. When used on light soils, the shallow tread RhinoGator reduces soil disturbance and compaction, while also reducing slippage during pivot operation.
Like the deep tread RhinoGator, the new shallow tread RhinoGator is guaranteed to never go flat. Constructed of super-tough, high-density composite polyethylene resins as well as corn-based plastic, RhinoGator tires are engineered especially for the rugged conditions of pivot irrigation. Made in the United States, RhinoGator comes with the highest UV protection package available and is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
The high-traction, non-directional tread design of RhinoGator provides optimum performance regardless of pivot direction. The sturdy center rib and large anti-slip plate provide overall integrity, reliability and strength.
RhinoGator is precision manufactured for consistency and easy assembly. RhinoGator fits standard pivot wheels and is available pre-mounted if desired. Both the deep tread and shallow tread RhinoGator tires are available in 11.2-38 and 11.2-24 sizes.
For more information, visit www.RhinoGator.com.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law