RhinoGator adds shallow tread design option
click image to zoom RhinoGator announced a new shallow tread version of its no-flat pivot tire. The shallow tread option was developed especially for use in light soils and features a lower tread profile. When used on light soils, the shallow tread RhinoGator reduces soil disturbance and compaction, while also reducing slippage during pivot operation.
Like the deep tread RhinoGator, the new shallow tread RhinoGator is guaranteed to never go flat. Constructed of super-tough, high-density composite polyethylene resins as well as corn-based plastic, RhinoGator tires are engineered especially for the rugged conditions of pivot irrigation. Made in the United States, RhinoGator comes with the highest UV protection package available and is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
The high-traction, non-directional tread design of RhinoGator provides optimum performance regardless of pivot direction. The sturdy center rib and large anti-slip plate provide overall integrity, reliability and strength.
RhinoGator is precision manufactured for consistency and easy assembly. RhinoGator fits standard pivot wheels and is available pre-mounted if desired. Both the deep tread and shallow tread RhinoGator tires are available in 11.2-38 and 11.2-24 sizes.
For more information, visit www.RhinoGator.com.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement