RhinoGator adds shallow tread design option
click image to zoom RhinoGator announced a new shallow tread version of its no-flat pivot tire. The shallow tread option was developed especially for use in light soils and features a lower tread profile. When used on light soils, the shallow tread RhinoGator reduces soil disturbance and compaction, while also reducing slippage during pivot operation.
Like the deep tread RhinoGator, the new shallow tread RhinoGator is guaranteed to never go flat. Constructed of super-tough, high-density composite polyethylene resins as well as corn-based plastic, RhinoGator tires are engineered especially for the rugged conditions of pivot irrigation. Made in the United States, RhinoGator comes with the highest UV protection package available and is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
The high-traction, non-directional tread design of RhinoGator provides optimum performance regardless of pivot direction. The sturdy center rib and large anti-slip plate provide overall integrity, reliability and strength.
RhinoGator is precision manufactured for consistency and easy assembly. RhinoGator fits standard pivot wheels and is available pre-mounted if desired. Both the deep tread and shallow tread RhinoGator tires are available in 11.2-38 and 11.2-24 sizes.
For more information, visit www.RhinoGator.com.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta