RhinoGator adds 14.9x24 size to pivot tire portfolio
click image to zoomThe new 14.9 x 24 RhinoGator pivot tire is built for a 10 x 24 rim, which is especially popular in non-grain crop applications RhinoGator has announced the new 14.9x24 version of its no-flat pivot tire. This option was developed for use in areas where this size tire is already popular especially in non-grain crop applications. Features of the RhinoGator® 14.9x24 option include a lower tread profile, reinforced center rib and wide tread lugs. Built for a 10x24 rim, this poly tire will increase flotation in light or heavy soils and on any brand of pivot.
Like the original RhinoGator, the new 14.9x24 RhinoGator is guaranteed to never go flat. Constructed of super-tough, high-density composite plastic resins (including corn-based plastic), RhinoGator tires are engineered especially for the rugged conditions of pivot irrigation. Manufactured in the United States, RhinoGator comes with the highest UV protection package available and is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
The high-traction, non-directional tread design of RhinoGator® provides optimum performance regardless of pivot direction. The sturdy center rib and large anti-slip plate provide overall integrity, reliability and strength.
RhinoGator is precision manufactured for consistency and easy assembly. RhinoGator fits standard pivot wheels and is available pre-mounted if desired. Both the original and shallow tread RhinoGator tires are available in 11.2-38 and 11.2-24 sizes. The new 14.9x24 is available in a single tread depth combining the shallow tread design with increased traction lugs.
For the name of the RhinoGator dealer nearest you, call toll free 866.97.RHNO (866.977.4466) or visit www.RhinoGator.com.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning