Rendition, a new PAA, introduced to the ag market
Certis USA introduces Rendition, a broad spectrum bactericide, fungicide and disinfectant, that contains a high concentration of PAA (peroxyacetic acid) with a proprietary surfactant for superior coverage. PAA is a proven control measure for treating Alternaria, Botrytis (gray mold), mildews, Fusarium and Rhizoctonia diseases, for eliminating algae and for disinfecting farm workspaces. With its high percentage (5.24%) of PAA, Rendition is an economical selection for growers who need bacterial and fungicidal control when raising tomatoes, peppers, grapes, cherries, apples, potatoes and other crops.
Jeremy Briscoe, Certis USA Specialty Ag Business Manager, said Rendition fits well within the Certis USA product line. “Rendition can be used many different ways to solve many different problems fruit and vegetable growers come across,” he said. “Rendition offers more flexibility at better economics to the distributors and the end users since the product label provides for multiple uses. One product can fit all the needs where PAA is used on the farm or in the packing house.”
Rendition may be used to cure and prevent bacteria, fungi and algae. It can be applied as a seed bed treatment, soil drench, foliar treatments, applied through irrigation systems, or used for postharvest treatments, such as on potatoes. Rendition may be applied up to and including the day of harvest. Because it is residue exempt, it is an export friendly product.
Tim Damico, executive vice president, NAFTA for Certis USA, said, “Rendition factors into our strategic position as being the number one provider of biopesticide products in the U.S. Certis USA provides almost 30 different biopesticide products, and the product line continues to expand yearly. This is the 14th new product that Certis USA has added in the last five years leading to unprecedented growth of the company.”
For more information about Certis USA or its products visit www.CertisUSA.com.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement