Produce Pro Software creates the PPro Sales App
Produce Pro Software plans to launch the PPro Sales App at PMA Fresh Summit on October 26th in Anaheim, Calif. The PPro Sales App mobilizes Produce Pro’s sales functionality to provide your sales staff with real-time customer specific information to optimize their sales visits.
The application will communicate with your Produce Pro system to update the PPro Sales App pricing and customer information. The PPro Sales App allows your sales staff to have access to:
- Customer Report Cards - Key information about the client onsite.
- Customer Notes - Capture specific information in real time.
- Customer Visits - Track and log client site visits for more accountability.
- Contact Maintenance
- E-mail/Call a contact
- View A/R Details
- Price List/Pricing Inquiry
- Inventory Inquiry
- Product Browse/Search drilling into Product Detail.
- Customer Order History
- Place an order for a customer
“We want to see each and every one of our customers succeed, so when our customers asked for smart device mobile capability we developed apps to fill their needs,” said Tony Zuccato, Produce Pro Inc. vice president.
The app alleviates sales staff needing to print off reports from the system and bring the paper to the customer’s site. All past orders, A/R details, etc. can be viewed right from the app. When salespeople need to view other customer information they simply select the customer they want and all their information loads. With the PPro Sales App, your sales staff will have the capability to provide better customer service to your clients.
“With the continued explosion of smart phones and mobile applications our team plans to stay on the cutting edge and continue to develop applications to help our customers in every facet of their business,” said Dave Donat, Produce Pro Inc. president.
To view the PPro Sales App, visit Produce Pro Software’s booth #3833 at the PMA Fresh Summit in Anaheim, Calif. For more information on Produce Pro Software or to request a demonstration visit www.producepro.com or call 630-395-9600.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta