Pro‐Tech launches new Savik brand
click image to zoom Pro-Tech Manufacturing and Distribution, Inc. has completed a branding initiative resulting in two distinct brands being offered under the Pro-Tech umbrella: Sno Pusher and Savik. These separate brands will allow Pro-Tech to maximize its commitment to innovation and the advancement of the snow and ice industry.
The Sno Pusher product line encompasses the yellow containment plows Pro-Tech has been manufacturing since 1993 – the first company to introduce these types of plows commercially.
The introduction of the Pro-Tech Sno Pusher helped to revolutionize the snow and ice industry by drastically increasing the productivity of snow and ice professionals who typically were limited to truck plows as their main resource for clearing large, commercial lots. The Sno Pusher brand is committed to offering high quality, durable products that are competitively priced and available.
The Savik product is a new, elite‐level containment and multi‐use plow. The Savik brand is a direct result of our product development philosophy which includes partnerships with industry experts, our ongoing quest to be a knowledge-driven organization, and our desire to advance the industry. Savik products feature industry‐first sensor technology, component optimization, and customization that provide snow and ice professionals the ultimate in flexibility, efficiency, productivity and results. The first model to be released under the Savik brand will be the ERG.
“These brands represent Pro-Tech’s purpose,” said Craig Geller, president of Pro-Tech, “which is to deliver meaningful contributions to the snow and ice industry by way of innovation being a knowledge‐driven organization. We hope and expect the industry to advance with our ongoing product and service offerings.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- ARA and TFI provide details of ResponsibleAg program
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Central Valley Ag, United Farmers Cooperative propose merger
- As Dow seeks growth, new Enlist crop/chemicals seen as key
- China GMO research funding slides
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.