Power unit for wheelchair lifts can be used for other application
click image to zoom Butler Mobility uses a high-quality, high-tech power lift for its inclined platform wheelchair lift. That same superior power unit can also be used for many other applications and purposes.
In addition to being used successfully in the wheelchair lift system, the same power unit can work in many other applications, including material lifts, low-speed mixing purposes, packaging machinery, conveyors for a high-value product and also as a control for batch or continuous processes, such as baking or heat treating.
The power unit has many handy features that can provide specific needs for companies and businesses. The unit has a rigid, double-decker chassis design that includes thick aluminum plates and durable fasteners. The power unit also features a brake that safely holds the motor without power, as well as a gear box in a sealed unit. The power design also keeps the output from moving. The unit's chain drive is also rated for more than a 6,000-pound capacity.
The device's power unit has many electrical features. Controls allow the system to operate on low-current 24VDC power supply. With the PLC and expansion module wired to three front-panel connectors, there are three switch circuits, including forward, stop and reverse applications.
An emergency stop switch circuit also passes through two of the connectors and disconnects the AC drive from the motor, releasing the brakes to hold the motor. With UL listed electrical components and a battery backup for at least five minutes of full-load operation, the power unit can be utilized by a wide variety of industries.
For more information about the power unit, visit http://www.butlertransmission.com/
aDivision of Butler Dynamics, LLC
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta