Pentair introduces new Hypro series of pumps
click image to zoom Pentair recently unveiled its new Hypro 9208 Series, which is designed to meet today’s liquid fertilizing and water transfer needs, as well as the 9308 Series, engineered for high volume spraying of corrosive chemicals in hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic drive systems. To ensure long-lasting performance, each series is equipped with a 316 stainless steel impeller for superior corrosion resistance and features a Life Guard silicon carbide seal for premium abrasion prevention and dry-run protection. In addition, the pump models within each of the two new series include five-inch, 150-pound ANSI flanged inlets along with four-inch, 150-pound ANSI flanged outlets that ensure superior longevity and reliability.
“The new Hypro 9208 and 9308 Series are strategically designed with heavy-duty features for durable operation and powerful performance,” states Jared Krueger, product manager, Pentair/Hypro. “Each series is outfitted with unique attributes to meet the specific demands of its application, offering an ideal solution for an array of spraying and transfer applications.”
The 9208 pedestal models are equipped with a solid 416 stainless steel shaft for corrosion resistance. To allow direct coupling to electric motors, they include a shaft diameter of 1.63 inches.
The 9308 Series centrifugal pumps include a two-piece shaft design with a 416 stainless steel wet end and hardened 8620 drive end for extended life. Designed with an integrated hydraulic motor design, the 9308 reduces installation space requirements for high volume spraying on agricultural, construction and mining equipment. One model within the series, the 9308C-GM25, is designed with a gear-driven motor with a -12 SAE ORB inlet, a -20 SAE ORB outlet and a -6 SE ORB case drain port. Offering unique solutions for a range of applications, the 9308C-PM15 model features a piston-driven motor with -10 SAE ORB inlet and outlet and a -8 SAE ORB case drain port.
To receive more information about the new Hypro 9208 and 9308 Series, please contact Pentair’s Hypro team at 1-800-424-9776, or visit http://www.hypropumps.com/.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants